20GB cloud storage, file transfer unlimited. Goodbye Dropbox?

Got this from XDA

Goodbye DropBox? Hello Copy.com

Unlimited file size
15GB free to start
Additional 2GB For sending a tweet
Additional 5GB free if you use this link: https://copy.com?r=blkgku (yes that's my referral link, if you use it, verify by email and install the app, we BOTH get an additional 5GB FREE).
Public/Private file sharing

Worth the look, could be rather useful for limited storage mobile devices.

Check out some of the additional features:
Multiple device compatibility –
Copy works across Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux computers and offers mobile device support for Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) and Android, with Windows Mobile coming soon.

Easy file sharing without limits –
Copy allows users to upload and share files of any size, including 1080p videos and raw photographs without size limitations often found in email attachments. These shared files and folders can be sent to anyone either publicly or privately and accessed from any location or device.

More security –
Copy provides a secure alternative to some other cloud storage services. Included data verification inspects data before Copy accepts it into the user’s cloud storage. File-level ownership is verified prior to transferring anything to other devices. Copy also allows users to share files privately using Copy's built-in identify verification.

Copy lets you undelete any file right from the desktop app. And on the web, you can even see different file versions side-by-side. Try that with Dropbox.

Copy believes that you should be able to organize your files however you want. That's why Copy lets you sync any folder no matter where it is on your computer. Even external drives. You can't do that with Google Drive or Dropbox.

Ability to stream video And audio

Last edited:
I've never used any online storage, might start since this sounds pretty nice.

i only use dropbox to transfer pics from my phone to PC, so the storage capacity has never been a problem.

Doesn't sound that different to what's out there.

I couldn't live without Dropbox - and mine is 16Gb now. It just works.

I haven't had an issue with my Dropbox storage limit and it does work across all my devices perfectly.. but I'll check this out anyway. Good looks.

I'm afraid of putting my files on these online storage services. Too much new technology for me.

Dropbox gave me 50GB of storage with my Samsung galaxy s3 so ill pass

Dropbox > *

Never needed any extraaa space.  If I download a movie I usually delete it afterwards but may sign up

^welp, and there you have it.
Def. Sticking with dropbox now.

Hmm... Maybe I'll check this out. I'm weary of these online storage places though... Have you checked out this companies history?

I got this a while ago, put some music and other BS on there. Good so that I access my music w/o lugging an ipod around everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom