21/2 pack ? Jordan XX1 pods wich ones are for hooping?

Hey so i have a playoff game Sunday and i finally pulled my XX1's out of the box to see how they fit(so i could hopefully ball in them) and i forgot aboutthe TWO PODS!!! which pods are to hoop in? Thanks

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Hey so i have a playoff game Sunday and i finally pulled my XX1's out of the box to see how they fit(so i could hopefully ball in them) and i forgot about the TWO PODS!!! which pods are to hoop in? Thanks

http://%+!*$*#%*@++%.com/shoes/nike-shoes/jordan-shoes/reviews/air-jordan-xxi-review/

"All this begs the obvious question: Why would you want to customize your cushioning? The answer proffered by Jordan on the handsome sticker gracing theinterior of the XXI's box is that the Zoom-based pods are a better match for guards seeking "lateral, low-profile responsiveness," while theencapsulated Air-based pods provide "maximum cushioning" for forwards and centers. I'm not quite sure how one set of pods can provide superiorlow-profile responsiveness when both sets share the same total thickness, but, marketing-ese aside, there is a perceptible difference in feel between thetwo-and you may be surprised by the set you prefer. In my case, as a light guard who craves the sort of court hugging agility promised by the Phylon + Zoomconfiguration, I assumed that they would be my pods of choice. But after rigorously testing both setups I found my feet preferring the purportedly big-manoriented PU + encapsulated Air pairing by a wide margin. The Zoom pods did provide a bit more cushioning response, but the encap. units allowed me to play withgreater confidence thanks to their more supportive, more stable feel."

Hey thanks for the fast response, ill put one in each shoe and decide whatever one feels best, i already did this but i figured if one is made specifically tohoop in then i would use that one. THANKS!!

i personally like the pf/c ones, but that may just be cause im a taller person

Originally Posted by cqjordans23

hooping?
basketball fool
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom