22 Things Men Wear That Beautiful Women Hate

So haven't been getting laid cause I've been wearing white socks? How did I not see something so obvious?

Last edited:
I'm guilty of foams, boat shoes, and camo cargo. But I was definitely wearing my cargos and foams before it was standard issue in the streets. How do you hate on boat shoes though, they go with everything, so causal. Even if I stopped wearing nikes, I'll always rock with my sperrys.

camo and cargo shorts, what a surprise that people still wear things as adults that are ment for teenagers.. Only reddit neckbeards wear fedoras anyway lulz

some of y'all in here saying y'all "guilty" of wearing certain **** please don't give these **** the power.

wear what you want. how you want to. when you want to.

they are humans just like you and there is someone out there who hates how THEY dress.

and yeah a lot of these **** ain't beautiful and on top of that even if they were all dimes still wear wtf you want.

if your outfit is camo shorts, camo foams, white socks, a leather pyrex T, a fedora, a mustache, and gold fronts wear that **** proudly (though imo you'd look pretty stupid, but still you get the point :lol:)

Last edited:
I still rock camp pants & have managed to pick up beautiful ladies. this list contradict its self. f complex

1. I don't do any of that mess.
2. Their opinions aren't worth anything.
3. Wear what you want, how you want.

Cuz it ain't THAT serious

honestly, don't care.

I'm not thinking about anyone else when I shop or dress.

1. I don't do any of that mess.
2. Their opinions aren't worth anything.
3. Wear what you want, how you want.

Cuz it ain't THAT serious

this, these women don't know what they want.

22. Vashtie - OD leather, shirts tied around the waist, gold fronts

she's known for dating Pharrell, who probably has done all of that at the same time :lol:

for all we know, this is just a cry for attention to get him back because she loves his, gold fronts, OD leather, and shirt tied around his waist.

View media item 510468
View media item 510470

Last edited:
19. Sophia Chang - white socks

8. Hana May - Boat shoes on land

6. Deidre Maloney - Mustaches

3. Chelsea Ciara - Foamposites

laugh.gif
Karen Civil and beautiful in the same sentence.

19. Wants a guy that tries too hard to be different.

8. Is an idiot.

6. Immature.

3. Thinks she's better than her surroundings.
tumblr_mmwb801liK1qcxw91o1_500.gif

This is another discussion on it's own, but some women are more superficial than men. I don't wear 90% of that corny stuff they said they don't like, but if it isn't the stuff on that list, it's something else. I have a theory I just made up called, "The Shirt Theory." It all starts with them criticizing your clothes and buying you a new shirt. Once you put it on, it's a wrap. You are now a work in progress for what they want their boyfriend to look like.

That was cold what they did to the guy biting Kanye's outfit. :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
Repped
dap-o.gif

Oh another dumb complex list

Females usually compliment me on the way I dress

*kanye shrug*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom