"23" music video

So what she saying is that the crew can hit it too?

Yep sounds about right

:smokin

buckin-crunchy-black-o.gif

Riding Spinners was/is classic

Sorry if my music taste offends you.

Im not offended.... just shocked.

Its not the fact you like rap.... I listen to rap all the time. Its the fact you said rap is ALL you listen to.

There is Soooooo much great music out there, I literally feel sorry for anyone that limits themselves to one single genre.
its actually great to do that first, because you learn to master a genre and can see where influences and ideas transcend from.

for example if i wasn't such da hiphop buff, i wouldn't of found soul music or heavy metal from da samples...

with that said? man.......we have no one to blame but ourselves, NT been around since 2000.....we help fuel this insatiable thrist

for kicks, and jordans...give ya salves a round of applause...

What does seeing a player back in the day playing have to do with liking their shoes though?
gives you proper context when you're dropping hundreds of dollars on footwear, that you're doing it for

reasons other than being a attention garden tool douche bag.....

My thoughts exactly. I don't even wear jordans everyday anymore so I'm not into chicks who do. And 70% of these girls wearing kicks aren't really even into them, then again most guys just do it for the attention also. I've never worn a shoe of a player I didn't like or didn't have some sort of admiration for and most of the girls weren't out here watching mj, penny, or pippen play. Girl don't have to be runway dressed everyday, but the tomboy look aint appealing to me, hold me down as my lady, don't try to be one of the boys.
whats funny is that dudes out here dressing like chicks...aka painted on pants...nutt huggers skin tight shirts etc... beaded necklaces etc...and want chicks tatted up like gang bangers, wear j's etc.... Its so weird dudes dress act like chicks and want chicks to dress and act like dudes.... Boy this generation is something else.

whats funny is that dudes out here dressing like chicks...aka painted on pants...nutt huggers skin tight shirts etc... beaded necklaces etc...and want chicks tatted up like gang bangers, wear j's etc.... Its so weird dudes dress act like chicks and want chicks to dress and act like dudes.... Boy this generation is something else.
Qft, I'm not old by any means but this new generation is wack. Skin tight pants and all of the bright *** colors etc. smh

Back
Top Bottom