24 Hour Liquor Stores in the District?

I heard a lot of them close at 12, but if ya'll know any 24 hours joints, just gimme the name and street I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

When I'm spittin "G" it ain't Game, I'm just being Genuine​

I think there's a law that they all have to close at 11 or 12. Not sue though
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

No such thing in DC. Not allowed. Unless you find a 7-Eleven waaaayyyyyy uptown that sells beers.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

There's no need to buy alcohol in the middle of the night though. 24 Hour Liquor Stores are stupid.

If you are having a party, you buy at least a day in advance or a few hours in advance...If you're an alcoholic you buy when you get home from work.

There shouldn't be anything open after 12 O'clock except 7-11, The Club, and some legs.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

DC has a few....but if you've ever been to one.. chances are you forget how you got there and would never remember seein it if you drove by during the day...

Lavan.. I agree... Legs should be open.. but there are the few unexpected times.. when comin "home" from the club with a small crew of Pink Toes will be set off right with a few extra libations.. Word to Minnesota Ave. & DC Hotels in Midtown!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Quote:
word to china town.

Henny and Heineken in tea kettles and cups...

I'm not one for blow, but it's there if you want it too...
You finna get hurt; murked.
Put 'em in the dirt.
Boy, you betta catch me first.

U must be trying to raise the murder rate w/ a 24hr liquor spot. Me ... i dont need to be drinking past 3am. Wat too close to sun rise.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Stop being lazy and take a short ride to TICK TOCK Liquor Shop over in the heart of spanish Hyattsville...That joint stay busy and open...

Liquor stores in the District close at 9 weekdays and I think 10 they have stop serving liqor on weekends. Beer and wine is 10 on weekdays in DC. In PG they have to stop selling any alcohol at 12 and the two closest spots that I can think of are Party Time Liquor since Bass Liquor closed and Tick Tock. That being said there are a @#%$ load of boot leggers that you can hit up if you know where to go at anytime. I used to know these two migos around Mt. Pleasant and Columbia rd. NW that would run around with book bags and serve peoples all night but I haven't seen them in a while.
REPPIN' UPTOWN DC..."WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."& NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM

There's a little convenient store right next to the Melrose Hotel on Penn Ave that sells liquor.
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Nick Young, Dominic McGuire, & OPEC let's get it!​
WASHINGTON ********

Back
Top Bottom