25 years ago today Eddie Murphy came to America.

Eddie Murphy was a genius back in the day. 

pimp.gif

Clarence: You must be out your goddamn mind! Joe Louis, the greatest boxer that ever lived. [to Akeem and Semmi]  I'll be with you boys in a minute. He was badder than Cassius Clay, he was badder than Sugar Ray, and that new boy-what's his name? Mike Tyson?-looks like a bulldog; he was badder than him, too.Saul: Vait a minute. Vat about Rocky Marciano?Clarence: Oh, there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin' 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out they ***. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano! Rocky Marciano! Let me tell you something, once and for all-Rocky Marciano was good; but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't ****.Saul: He beat Joe Louis' ***.Morris: That's right, he did whoop Joe Louis' ***.Clarence: Joe Louis was 75 years old when they fought.Morris: I don't know how old he was, but he got his *** whooped.Clarence: Joe Louis had come out of retirement to fight Rocky Marciano the minute he was 76 years old. Joe Louis was always lying about his age. He lied about his age all the time. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank 'you hang out with Joe Louis, just between me and you, how old is Joe Louis?' You know what Frank told me, he said "Hey, Joe Louis is 137 years old." A hundred and thirty-seven years old!Sweets: Oh. Man, you lying, you ain't never meet no Frank Sinatra.Clarence[points to Morris, Saul and Sweets]  **** you, **** you, and **** you! Who's next?!
roll.gif

Last edited:
always like to watch this around Xmas time

my wife doesn't like this movie...she has ill taste in movies

Just watched this and harlem nights the other day. :lol: too many quotables.

Coincidently, this was the first movie I saw when I came to america from africa.

Black movie? .... Ahhhhhh ok

yea I wouldn't define it as a black movie, even though the cast is all black. A black movie to me is something that only appeals to a certain population of black people (like Tyler Perry, or those movies that have "all star casts" featuring Chris Brown and Ne-Yo). Movies like CTA and Friday are classics to all demographics

View media item 479696
I hate the term swag, but he invented that @#$% !!!

First time I saw that lion head coat I was dying :rofl: :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I know this is a thread about CTA but I watch Trading Places every Christmas. It's not Christmas unless I watch that, Charlie Brown, & A Christmas Story...

How boss was it when shorty came up from the bath saying your royal highness your penis has been cleaned or whatever. Straight hilarious.

"The royal penis is clean your highness"

Crazy how he acted like it was nothing. I would've been on some real King mess.

"It's not clean enough. How about you clean it again, using only your mouth".

Back
Top Bottom