26 year old teacher 18 year old student, no charges filled

real talk, I aint even mad at all. Just like the dude in the pic. Let that boy cook. Hating $*% students. smh

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by phangirl

I'm a high school teacher and would never even think about getting with a student. This woman has got some serious issues to actually do this if this is true. I've been hit on by senior male students over the years and just the thought of getting with a student makes me cringe. Plus this is like one of the worst things you can do if you're in the teaching profession. Even if really young guys is your things you don't get with students. She's lucky she works in a state with a union and got offered a reassignment position. In my state she would be placed on leave, fired, and possibly arrested.

hater
How is she a hater?
She stated her opinion as a fellow teacher who could be in the same position if she wanted. The teacher IS lucky she got reassigned 

Put your cape away. He's just teasing her.Son will be the man this summer. Girls will be throwing yambs at him left and right.

Im so jelly.....my swag would be though out the roof if i was smangin a teacher(while i was in school...cuz i done teachers in my adult life)

dude is from da heights 
laugh.gif

Accompanied by a Post reporter, the "losers" showed up to congratulate Arty at his Washington Heights home. "Eric's da' man!" they reportedly shouted while holding up copies of the New York Post with the purported photographic evidence on the cover.

http://gawker.com/5914700/high-school-student-who-seduced-teacher-did-it-to-win-bet

Originally Posted by phangirl

I'm a high school teacher and would never even think about getting with a student. This woman has got some serious issues to actually do this if this is true. I've been hit on by senior male students over the years and just the thought of getting with a student makes me cringe. Plus this is like one of the worst things you can do if you're in the teaching profession. Even if really young guys is your things you don't get with students. She's lucky she works in a state with a union and got offered a reassignment position. In my state she would be placed on leave, fired, and possibly arrested.
Students were probably cooked and had no game.

One of these pretty flackos will scoop you up eventually. He'll be exploding inside you by mid winter recess.

Back
Top Bottom