2Chi Mid by And1 (pics) - Info added...on 7/2/2003

nice!

jmadidas, do you have any info/pics on these And1's:

and1_02.jpg

Very nice shoes! These are gonan be the first and1's that I've ever bought.
------------------

TEAM NERD

the first ones were nicer but not bad at all

S. M. G. Baby ! 82​

Code:
 In Trance we Trust

:x
sick.gif

Looks like a patent ADAN or something with fake Air. Bleh. The first one was better.
DEEROBOTS ARE BACK

Thanks very much for the pics. They aren't what I thought they'd be, but I still like them. If they turn out to have good performance, the black/blacks sound perfect for my outdoor park shoes

I love this even tho they don't really look like the originals. JM could we get a pic of the medial side?

Nice shoes. but I frickin' believe that there's no white/black colourway slated for release... I mean, there's a yin and yang symbol right on the tongue, and no white/black.... damn.
XRJOXRDIAINIjumpman[/b]​

^^^ good point about the yin-yang thing, but I can't wait until the white/red colorway. By the way, those shoes are dope in my opinion. And for $80 that makes them even more :wow:
eek.gif

keon thoes And 1's remind me of there version of the 2k3....
what is love?
love is paying $275 for $125 dollar shoes
love is talking about shoes on the internet
love is waiting out in line for J's at 6:30 in the morning
love is us.....

damn, is there any shoe that doesnt look like Nikes or Jordans to you guys....leave it alone :rolleyes
eyes.gif

And1 is seriously making a push...they are impressing me with all the stuff they have been releasing now....

IMPRESSIVE :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[/center]

Nice design. I got a chance to see the Chosen's up close when the Mixtape tour came to Jackson last week and I can seriously see myself coppin' those. AND1 is getting better and better.

^^^ What did you think about The Rise?

Rise Mid - NBA players will be wearing this shoe along with The Chosen One
--------------------------------------
Price: $80

Retail intro: 9/03 - 11/03

Colors: Wht/Orange, Wht/Navy, Wht/Royal, Wht/Red, Blk/Blk/Silv, Red/Navy/Silv

* There will also be SMU's

and1_08.jpg

and1_09.jpg

JM

There are TONS of HOT colorways in The Rise...

I will try to get a list by tommorrow...along with release dates...and when I get them, I will post them...

JM

^^^ :wow:
eek.gif
Woah.....the 2Chi's are nice, too!!!

btw....what ever happened to those pics you promised in the Retro forum?!?! :wink:
wink.gif
I still want to see what were in those And1 boxes! :D
happy.gif

The emc.....e.....e.....don't even try to be.......

Ed...

Sorry bout that, I will take them right now...

Only a couple are exciting...

Here they are...

28585783.jpg

28585792.jpg

28585775.jpg

JM

:D
happy.gif
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif

I NEED those LA Tai Chi's!!!!

Seriously, I think too many people are sleeping on the And 1 brand. But to each their own, I suppose. Thanks for the awesome pics jm! :smile:
smile.gif

*edit* What's the deal w/ The Rise? They look pretty awesome. I've been trying to check up on And 1's website for like.......forever......but they still haven't gotten their stuff together. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

The emc.....e.....e.....don't even try to be.......

LA Tai Chi's for Carbon Fiber FP1's...straight across :b
tongue.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:b
tongue.gif

But, seriously...The Rise is going to be big...and it will surprise a lot of people...

Clean design and reasonably priced are a great combo right now...

JM

I definitely put and1 right behind nike....i think their shoes continue to improve and they don't charge more than $90 on anything. Let's be honest though, the desire look way more like the second tai chi than these, and the 2chi aren't really an evolution because to me they have no resemblance to the first except for the yin-yang. And of course, the outsole is very mossafiedish, but companys borrow from each other all the time ( >D
grin.gif
at reebok). I thought about it some more and the shoe did grow on me a little, so maybe i'll get em for outdoors (oh wait.......i'm a tester...nevermind :wink:
wink.gif
) And1 has upped their game and in under 10 years and with basketball as their only sport, very impressive. And1 will surpass adidas and become second-best to nike, trust me.
"They tell me that any woman will give it to me (in America)" -Darko Milicic

TEAM REPLICA

Back
Top Bottom