2k4s or Lebron IV?

They are both good shoes for ball. Try them each on and go from there. I have balled in both - both rock.

2k4s, and that's coming from a charles barkley shaped power forward who theoretically should be in the bron 4 camp.

i'd rather ball in something light but supportive and stable than some heavy boots.
peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

i dont really like either one, but if i had to choose one i would pick the ZL4. to me the ankle support is more important than weight is. the 2k series have no ankle support at all, and that just doesnt work for me. the weight of the lebron 4 can be dealt with.

Since you rock the ZK2 Strengths I would say the 2K4, otherways the ZLIV is a much better shoe!

Quote:
For sure the ZLIV.

real ball players would go for the k4 but the lbiv are ok but for sure not the best. get the k4's. the iv are good looking but not that great...
2k4
NIKE Talking Since
'94

The ZLIV, foreal. when i go to the gym, i be crazy fast when i drive in, and move around with no probs :smile:
smile.gif
houston.

Quote:
and that's coming from a charles barkley shaped power forward who theoretically should be in the bron 4 camp.

lol are you talking about current barkley or young barkley?

i'd go w/ 2k4 also coz i'm a quick guard. Brons i think is more suited for big sg or sf and maybe even pf

it all depends on your position. if you play guard you should wear 2k4s because zl4s are little heavy and if you play forward/center you should wear zl4s.
Denver Nuggets

2K4 = guard
L4 = forward

If your a heavy guard, I dont think the 2K4 will suit you..
vamos argentina

ok i take it back. i am actually a small forward if anything. i dont play guard bc my handles are that great, if anything im more of a shooting guard. so i would say positions i play are between a shooting guard and that of a small forward (im about 5'10 160 to 165). not so concerned with the weight of the ZLiv since if anything it would strengthen my legs haha but more about playability in them..
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

2k4's provide plenty of ankle support. i'd take them over lbj4's, but my 2k4's lasted less than 6 months

Back
Top Bottom