~~~** 2k9 Question ** ~~~

i understand that there is already a couple 2k threads floating around here, but i have one solitare question..ive searched the net high and low and cant findout how to do this..

but..i need to kno how to go to the rim for a layup,but to go up strong with both hands so the opponent cant block or contest it..playes that do this is reallife alot are melo,bron..anyone get what im askin?anyone kno how to do it?

come thru for me nt..

Ill check in to wait for an answer. I dont think you can cuz I try mashing the button so they will go up strong but the still go up fiarly week. But I wouldlove to be able to go up strong with Melo without him getting blocked every time because he goes up for a layup like hes on a fastbreak.

i think it depends on the players dunk rating
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

josh smith is beastly..but my roommate does this with everyone from trevor to farmar..even sasha gets in on the action..its a real european-esque move..moreoften than not,when its two people goin to the rack, hes gonna make the shot..they simply put both hands on the ball,and go up stronger than theopponent,yes..even farmar and sasha out duel my forwards to the rack..this n wont tell me how to do it, but theres a certain combo of buttons to push..the cpudoes it all the time on hall of fame mode..and pushing X to strip him before he goes up doesnt work on this move..lets work nt...

Back
Top Bottom