2nd annual final four feast :: wing competition, shoe drive & phil ade performance (sat)

4465441730_67c1b0dc7a_b.jpg

Join us on Saturday April 3rd at Tommy Joes Restaurantfor our 2nd annual Final Four Feast! The Final Four Feast is centeredaround a chicken wing eating competition. Whoever can eat the mostwings in 12 minutes wins. Prizes provided by Adidas, Commonwealth, and The Imaginary Zebra. Performances by Grand Finale and 368 Music Group’s Phil Ade.This year we’ll be hosting a shoe-drive alongside Adidas, with allproceeds going to the Haiti relief effort. We hope to see you all there!

http://no-hypebeast.com/blog/

@ tommy and joes tho....i might slide through to support since its right around the way.....

Eff beer pong, who wanna bring it in FLIP CUPS... I got a team, bring your best five!! What, what! (word to NORE)

Hol' up a group of DUDES bragging about being good at Flip Cup? #wheretheydothatat? Where I'm from we leave that for our females... #Justsayin

Or for the fact that where I"M FROM, beer pong is a game played by white folks, so we adopted the other...
Plus drinking on beer that's had some disgusting ball all in it on disgusting dirty floors aint a good look...
And OF COURSE we play with chicks... Why ELSE would we play? Good excuse to throw some game, flirt, and get the shawties inebriated my dude...
AND I went to UMCP btw... But then again BIG DIFF b/w Minority College community and Mainstream/white college community...
And we play KINGS with ladies as well... SUE ME! (in the words of EOH, LMAO)

Got off Work Early, so you know I gotta come through and Support my mans..

You still on your Wing strike Ian 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Or for the fact that where I"M FROM, beer pong is a game played by white folks, so we adopted the other...
Plus drinking on beer that's had some disgusting ball all in it on disgusting dirty floors aint a good look...
And OF COURSE we play with chicks... Why ELSE would we play? Good excuse to throw some game, flirt, and get the shawties inebriated my dude...
AND I went to UMCP btw... But then again BIG DIFF b/w Minority College community and Mainstream/white college community...
And we play KINGS with ladies as well... SUE ME! (in the words of EOH, LMAO)

You went to College Park? Unless I misread that I wasn't aware it was a Minority College... Hmmm... interesting.  I don't see how Beer Pong is any more white than Flip Cup but oh well. I enjoy Flip Cup too just so you know but I've never bragged about abilities or preferred to play it over Pong. Plus in reference to getting females good to go if you're good at Pong you skunk them, where they get hammered and are forced to a naked lap. And as far as Kings, just the thought of playing that without girls is 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom