[| -- 3/11 Official Chicago Bulls @ Orlando Magic Thread 8PM EST (TNT Thursdays) -- |]

Joined Jun 17, 2006
This isn't even a game.. Only person keepin' the Bulls from fading from existence is Janero Pargo.

I'm thinkin' of taking a nap....

Joined Mar 11, 2008
this game is not for the faint of heart if your a bulls fan, which thankfully i'm not

Joined Nov 13, 2001
Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

this game is not for the faint of heart if your a bulls fan, which thankfully i'm not
I'm not even watching. No Noah, no Deng, and now no Rose= no chance= hello 12th seed.

Joined Mar 11, 2008
Off topic but wheres pietrus???? my dude injured? i dont even see him on the bench.

Joined Nov 28, 2004
not stressin this game, knew it was going to be a tough game with all the injuries. damn i didnt think it was gonna be this bad. Glad college hoop is on.

chiefwiggum

Banned
Joined Feb 6, 2010
I hope Pietrus is injured for atleast a few games. Dude needs to think about his shot selection. Also, the Celtics are trash.

Joined Mar 11, 2008
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

kenny said that Lakers have deeper bench than Magic
Kenny "the jet" smith is a fool for that one. Only true advantage the lakers have over 90% of the league is their frontcourt. Their bench is nowhere near as impressive as the magic's or even mavs.  

Joined Jan 25, 2008

Kenny "the jet" smith is a fool for that one. Only true advantage the lakers have over 90% of the league is their frontcourt. Their bench is nowhere near as impressive as the magic's or even mavs.  
his examples were Shannon Brown and Jordan Farmar 

Joined Feb 18, 2007

his examples were Shannon Brown and Jordan Farmar 

Joined May 25, 2001
at SVG in chill mode with his legs crossed smiling. Even his negative %$! can't find anything to be mad about tonight

Top Bottom