[| -- 3/11 Official Chicago Bulls @ Orlando Magic Thread 8PM EST (TNT Thursdays) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sorry NCAA have to watch this.

This isn't even a game.. Only person keepin' the Bulls from fading from existence is Janero Pargo.

ohwell.gif

I'm thinkin' of taking a nap....

this game is not for the faint of heart if your a bulls fan, which thankfully i'm not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

this game is not for the faint of heart if your a bulls fan, which thankfully i'm not
laugh.gif

I'm not even watching. No Noah, no Deng, and now no Rose= no chance= hello 12th seed.

Off topic but wheres pietrus???? my dude injured? i dont even see him on the bench.

not stressin this game, knew it was going to be a tough game with all the injuries. damn i didnt think it was gonna be this bad. Glad college hoop is on.

I hope Pietrus is injured for atleast a few games. Dude needs to think about his shot selection. Also, the Celtics are trash.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
kenny said that Lakers have deeper bench than Magic
laugh.gif

Kenny "the jet" smith is a fool for that one. Only true advantage the lakers have over 90% of the league is their frontcourt. Their bench is nowhere near as impressive as the magic's or even mavs.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kenny "the jet" smith is a fool for that one. Only true advantage the lakers have over 90% of the league is their frontcourt. Their bench is nowhere near as impressive as the magic's or even mavs.  

his examples were Shannon Brown and Jordan Farmar 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

his examples were Shannon Brown and Jordan Farmar 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at SVG in chill mode with his legs crossed smiling. Even his negative %$! can't find anything to be mad about tonight

Back
Top Bottom