[| -- 3/25 Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST TNT (EJ, Chuck, Kenny Commentating) -- |]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The nets are struggling worse than black people in the 60's
roll.gif
roll.gif
Benny the bull

They need chuck for the playoffs
wd40 on ankle and knee's
laugh.gif

Ducktape and black people
roll.gif
roll.gif

bulls fans...... what hurts worse? this game or wade stealing the ball from salmons and hitting the game winning 3?

Chicago shot 27 for 82 from the field.

sick.gif

Dudes were puttin up Brandon Jennings percentages.

what branch of service was that with the gray unis? those joints were FIRE. ANyone with tivo wanna come thru with some pics?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

bulls fans...... what hurts worse? this game or wade stealing the ball from salmons and hitting the game winning 3?

Ummm.....that game I think........I'm really angry right now, so maybe this game too.......but that game i guess....although this one sucked.

the tnt crew should do more of these mediocre games, but def no ABC status games lol

is it me or does kenny smith wear the same thing each week?

i think i've watched inside the nba so much now that i'm starting to see a rotation in kenny smiths wardrobe..

next week prediction:

orange tie, with striped or chekcered orange shirt...with maybe brown or beige suit...

For those who forget, it was Charles Barkley, much to the delight of partners Ernie Johnson and Kenny Smith, who had alluded to Wade's supporting cast as a group of Titos, a reference to Tito Jackson's role alongside Michael Jackson with the Jackson Five.

Second-year forward Michael Beasley not only chose to fire back at Barkley, but proceeded to then lapse into a protracted slump.

"He can say what he wants," Beasley said Wednesday. "He can call me a Tito, call me New Edition, he can call me whatever else. I kind of let that upset me, which messed my game up a little bit. My little slump was a little longer than expected.

"I don't care. I'm playing. I'm going to play. He can call me Tito, he can call me SpongeBob. He can call me whatever he wants."

Back
Top Bottom