3/27/10 Finishline Exclusive of all white 9'S

RICO your right QS dont have release dates. The e-mail from corp said it was. When i get shoes in shipment  i will post pics which i would need help doing im not great at comp stuff just the basics.

Lots of mis-information here:

1. Quickstrikes CAN and DO have release dates...for example...these Jordan IX's, III's and IV's...all "quickstrike" really means is that a shoe company did not ask a retailer to purchase the shoe on futures order deadlines, yet they produced the product and offered it to the retailer in a shortened or "quick" (most of the time, very short) timeframe...

Finishline = Retro IX
Footlocker/Footaction = Retro III
Champs = Retro IV

HOH = probably all three style

JM

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

Not true, I'm pretty sure they're releasing at HOHs too

Don't post this useless junk unless you are saying something like, "so-and-so told me that HOH is getting them"

Finishline is the Major retailer getting the 9s... HOH gets almost everything non-collabo so no need to say HOH is getting them

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Lots of mis-information here:

1. Quickstrikes CAN and DO have release dates...for example...these Jordan IX's, III's and IV's...all "quickstrike" really means is that a shoe company did not ask a retailer to purchase the shoe on futures order deadlines, yet they produced the product and offered it to the retailer in a shortened or "quick" (most of the time, very short) timeframe...

Finishline = Retro IX
Footlocker/Footaction = Retro III
Champs = Retro IV

HOH = probably all three style

JM
Finally. Some solid info..

Great....these were the ones I wanted! Now I get discount too. But its so close to the VI's....I wonder which will have the better quality?

Back
Top Bottom