3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

23 twice? Wonder if anyone won...

Jordan... giving the finger to the non-believers.

Seriously though... ... ... I hope no one won.

NTER WON!!! 23 TWICE!!!! GOTS TO BE A NTER!!!! GO NT!!!

Wasn't me tho
frown.gif

If you have high hope for something that have low probabilities in your favor your hopes will be crashed
If you have low hope for something that have high probabilities in your favor your hopes will be raised

heard on espn radio by the local guys that lotto reported that every possible # combination was purchased, so there is a winner out there

i'm not mad at all, only played $6 worth, the lottery is rigged anyways. nice way to gas up the entire gambling community
mad.gif

its ok. Im still playing the ny lotto. give me a 2 mill win and after taxes im still happy

Originally Posted by civickid96

Won $3 also. Got 23 and MB 23 also... 
tongue.gif

the payout should be more if the number is the same as the Mega. $300 at least, not a measly $3

Won $2 out of the $10 I spent. Back to work in the morning and picking up a second job next week for a couple months
30t6p3b.gif

if no winner, i'm predicting 1.5 billion on tuesday
1.5 billion tickets were sold for this drawing.... that should be matched at worst for tues.....at least 3 billion just off of the last 2 drawings shouldnt it be at least be 1.5 billion....they say 50 cents from each dollar goes to the pot if so then it should be 1.5 billion at least......975 sounds like someone is getting robbed.....but i'm no math wizard

hope i get one more chance.....i'll be all in!!!
my plan is to take all the losing tickets i have from the last 2 weeks play each number and match that amount with quick pick.....around $100

Back
Top Bottom