3 Charged In Ohio Slavery Case

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/18/us/ohio-captive-woman/index.html

These types of people are disgusting and need to be locked up for life.
mean.gif

shame on the media for calling it "modern day slavery"  this is more of a kidnapping case than anything.  They just used her for drugs.

mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
shame on the media for calling it "modern day slavery"  this is more of a kidnapping case than anything.  They just used her for drugs.

:smh:

Are you slow homie? They forced her into manual labor, fed her dog food when they felt like it, and kept her in a room againist her will. Eventually that **** is slavery.

Just a kidnapping :smh:

Wtf is with Cleveland and kidnapping and holding people captive :smh: :x This is horrible

That's terrible. Those are sick & twisted individuals. They don't deserve to share the air we breathe.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is all in Ohio wat else is happening around dis country

I wonder what would happen to NT General if Ohio and Florida vanished into Bolivia.

*Waits for Ohio NTers who were neighbors of these guys to post surreal bone chilling info about how they didn't suspect them or always thought something was off about them*

I wonder what would happen to NT General if Ohio and Florida vanished into Bolivia.
Bolivia would be post apocalyptic
Wtf is with Cleveland and kidnapping and holding people captive :smh: :x This is horrible

They're lost. They don't have God in their lives anymore.

LeGod that is
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom