3 Generations of Jordan XII's (Comparison Pics)

Just thought I would share some comparison pictures I took of my XII's. It will give you a good idea about the similarities and differences the model has had with each of it's release eras.

Enjoy

dsc0040p.jpg
dsc0041i.jpg
dsc0036u.jpg
dsc0037x.jpg
dsc0038j.jpg
dsc0039bh.jpg
dsc0042a.jpg

dsc0041i.jpg

dsc0043i.jpg

dsc0044hp.jpg

dsc0045vk.jpg

dsc0046ol.jpg

dsc0047d.jpg

dsc0048vt.jpg

dsc0049n.jpg

Nice comparison pictures!

I wanna see comparison pictures of OG black/red XII, retro black/red XII, and Flu game

the only real difference i can see is how much thicker the og's leather is than the other two, but other than that nice!!

Yea the 12 is probably one of jb's better retro models. The OG's are cut higher than the other models but the 03 and 09 models shape is almost identical. The tongue and the laces are pretty much the main differences.

Cool pics, thanks.
pimp.gif
  But honestly, compared to the OGs the recent retros look like fakes.  OG leather makes the white/reds look like plastic.  Not to mention how they feel, zoom in the originals is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  At least the shape is pretty much there on the retros.

Thanks for the pics, my favorite model. Nice Obsidians
pimp.gif
 I wish they would retro those

thanks for the pics. don't really see any major difference in the shoes. nice obsidians though

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Cool pics, thanks.
pimp.gif
  But honestly, compared to the OGs the recent retros look like fakes.  OG leather makes the white/reds look like plastic.  Not to mention how they feel, zoom in the originals is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  At least the shape is pretty much there on the retros.

Honestly I prefer the retro models. I think the zoom bags in my obsidians are deflated or something. I bought them ds a few years back and couldn't feel the zoom from the first time I tried them on. The 03 retro is the perfect XII to me. It is lighter, the zoom is very responsive, it is lower cut so it feels better on my feet when I walk, it is just overall comfortable. The 2009 retros come close but they started doing weird stuff with the tongue and the side panel does look somewhat plastic. The og's are very nice but a little too bulky for me. I still love them all though.

Thanks for the great pics. These are one of my all time favs for balling and I agree with dtb00201, you will feel the difference when wearing them. The OGs are just way too bulky compared to the retros.

Ogs were like tanks. The shape on all of these is great imo. The leather on the latest retros is disgusting though, I was so happy the cherry reds were coming out only to be left extremely disappointed. 03 retros were the truth though

Dope pics man... thanks for sharing.
pimp.gif
 Black / Red XIIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by borobballman

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Nice comparison pictures!

I wanna see comparison pictures of OG black/red XII, retro black/red XII, and Flu game

yeah
glasses.gif

Ill try to get pics soon.... Im sure by the time I get a chance to pull my XIIs out someone would had already posted them.

I LOVE THE XII

Originally Posted by Wade187

Ogs were like tanks. The shape on all of these is great imo. The leather on the latest retros is disgusting though, I was so happy the cherry reds were coming out only to be left extremely disappointed. 03 retros were the truth though

here we go with the "cherry red" nicknames again...
eyes.gif
...as far as the comparions goes, the OG's definitely looked more durable than the latest retros...one of the few OG models that you barely ever hear anyone complain about on quality...

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Not to mention how they feel, zoom in the originals is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Interesting comment, considering that some well-established members have stated the Zoom on the circa 03 versions is more repsonsive than on the OGs.

Clean Black/red XII's! these look like complete %*%@ when they get beat

Back
Top Bottom