3 GOOD NT'ERS SCAMMED BY LONG TIME NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN!!!

Really hope you get your money back man but we just went through this with mondaynightraw and still people are gifting stuff to people on paypal. When are ya'll gonna learn....DON'T TRUST ANYBODY
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

hyper, get lost. you're childish for even trying to be supportive of scammers, gift or not, it doesn't change what he is, and this is only part of what he deserves.

I mean, no.

I'm not supporting this clown at all.

I'm just telling you that you're unintelligent for gifting some random name on a message board over one thousand dollars.

That's all.

didnt you paypal money to some random name on a message board?

Originally Posted by go rilla

didnt you paypal money to some random name on a message board? 

If you're unable to see the difference between me sending money to a dude who was scammed, and somebody gifting a large sum of money to somebody eating wontons in Shanghai right now, with said gifted money, then I honestly feel for you.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm definitely gonna bid on anything he puts on ebay and try to win it and not pay. i may even win and scam him (thru friends accounts in other parts of the world, so he doesn't know it's me).
he'll know now

Originally Posted by neukicks

please, for the love of god, sell all your shoes, don't ever look back, or come back here! we'll do another WDYWT dedication just for your last day too....
glasses.gif
wink.gif

Damb.

What did this guy do and why does it seem like everyone dislikes him?

please, for the love of god, sell all your shoes, don't ever look back, or come back here! we'll do another WDYWT dedication just for your last day too....
glasses.gif
wink.gif

Damb.

Becuase of his wdywt posts, and his apparent douche factor.
I carry no disdain for the man. It's kinda like ksteezy, once you gain notoriety on Niketalk prepare for hate.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

glasses.gif
wink.gif

Damb.

I carry no disdain for the man. It's kinda like ksteezy, once you gain notoriety on Niketalk prepare for hate.
I guess I missed this but what happened to steezy? He always had massive heat on him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thread is crazy. Didn't know we had a Robin Hood (Hyper saving the day to scam victims) here at NT.
Link to mondaynightraw thread would be appreciated. 

Buy all my shoes out of stores. They don't scam you. 

glasses.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ douche factor.

I honestly didn't even know wdywt threads still existed up until about a week ago.

glasses.gif
wink.gif

Damb.

This....never wish fraud on anyone though.

If someone scammed me who was to far to confront them I would do whatever I could to harass them also.... Then again I wouldn't be stupid enough to gift a payment....

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Same thing I was wondering.  Dude who got scammed by Spot Rushers just accepted the money from Hyper and was done with it.  He was talking about how money wasn't the issue, but once he got the money then the issue was resolved, at least on his end.  It's whatever to me though, I just wouldn't be satisfied knowing the money was from someone else and not the scammer.
What?
I didn't keep 1 cent of that money.

%@!# are you talkin' about? The issue still isn't resolved, btw.

Even if you donated it to charity and/or other NT'ers, why take the money?  I mean it's good that you donated it and helped out other people, but I just don't agree with taking money from someone else.  I misunderstood, I thought you guys were done after you got the money from Hyper, my fault.  Hope you get your money back though, Spot Rushers is a punk for handling that situation the way he did...

Same thing I was wondering.  Dude who got scammed by Spot Rushers just accepted the money from Hyper and was done with it.  He was talking about how money wasn't the issue, but once he got the money then the issue was resolved, at least on his end.  It's whatever to me though, I just wouldn't be satisfied knowing the money was from someone else and not the scammer.
What?

Even if you donated it to charity and/or other NT'ers, why take the money?  I mean it's good that you donated it and helped out other people, but I just don't agree with taking money from someone else.  I misunderstood, I thought you guys were done after you got the money from Hyper, my fault.  Hope you get your money back though, Spot Rushers is a punk for handling that situation the way he did...

pics of ur charity donation please?

my thing is why send as a gift? just pay the 3% I mean you are already dropping $1200+ on Yeezy's is another $50 gonna really kill the bank?

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Damb.

I guess I missed this but what happened to steezy? He always had massive heat on him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

::raises hand::Not trying to get hit with hammer again though...

Originally Posted by thisizdray

What?

pics of ur charity donation please?

I been thinkin this too. Dude said he donated money to charity and ppl were quick to believe him.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

::raises hand::Not trying to get hit with hammer again though...
I was wondering what happened to you! 

Back
Top Bottom