3 hours left to vote - Please vote for me...only takes 1 sec, thanks !

Joined May 29, 2006
[font=arial, sans-serif]http://www.everymanjack.c...x2#.TlVQmcihLqM.facebook
[/font]
Vote for me 

PM me when you vote and I'll enter you into a random drawing to be my guest for this trip. It's all expense paid airfare, hotel, cabana, food, drinks, etc. Plus free products for a year.

I'm hoping to get the Niketalk effect going so post it on your FB, twitter, etc. Thanks in advance all

late registrant

Formerly willsndvl
Joined Oct 17, 2006
people will say/post that they voted for you, when they actually didn't, then proceed to PM you so they have a chance to win. so i think your idea of how to pick a winner is flawed. make them send you a screen cap.

i didn't vote, btw.

Joined May 29, 2006
Originally Posted by willsndvl

people will say/post that they voted for you, when they actually didn't, then proceed to PM you so they have a chance to win. so i think your idea of how to pick a winner is flawed. make them send you a screen cap.

i didn't vote, btw.
I trust the NT fam. Screenshots would be a hassle.
I'll give you two entries if you post it on your FB/Twitter...you can just link me to it in the PM. 

Thanks to everyone who voted so far. You can vote every 6 hours so I'll bump it accordingly...

Also - Yes I graduated from SDSU last year.

Joined Apr 15, 2005
Originally Posted by willsndvl

i didn't vote, btw.
The time it took you to write all this, you could have voted. One of the reasons I voted was because it was a one click voting, I didn't have to enter nothing.

Joined Sep 21, 2001
Voted, lets go to Vegas as I also embody the simplicity of whatever it is you trying to win

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now