$3 Rappin' 4 Tay tickets for Tomorrow @ Yoshi's SF

Damn, 4-Tay still doing music? Gotta give him credit for putting the city on the map, nationally, first.

Ya Boy aka YB the rockstar about to blow it back up again!

Unrelated, but yeeeaahh.

Damn, 4-Tay still doing music? Gotta give him credit for putting the city on the map, nationally, first.

Ya Boy aka YB the rockstar about to blow it back up again!

Unrelated, but yeeeaahh.

damn last time i seen him he was a crackhead and was trying to use a stolen credit card

damn last time i seen him he was a crackhead and was trying to use a stolen credit card

Originally Posted by donpoppa

last time I saw him he was on the 22 fillmore, and just got out of jail.
Not exactly how player's do, eh?

last time I saw him he was on the 22 fillmore, and just got out of jail.
Not exactly how player's do, eh?

Yo..was that at HUF when he used the credit card?

Anyways....I just got done eating and saw Yoshi's and there was like no one there. I'll post pics when I get back.

Yo..was that at HUF when he used the credit card?

Anyways....I just got done eating and saw Yoshi's and there was like no one there. I'll post pics when I get back.

Here are some photos. Ok concert for $3. Not a lot of people there but more room for me to take photos:

rappin-4-tay-11.jpg

rappin-4-tay-21.jpg

rappin-4-tay-3.jpg

rappin-4-tay-4.jpg

Here are some photos. Ok concert for $3. Not a lot of people there but more room for me to take photos:

rappin-4-tay-11.jpg

rappin-4-tay-21.jpg

rappin-4-tay-3.jpg

rappin-4-tay-4.jpg

He did I'll Be Around, Player's Holiday, Player's Club and some song that had the lowrider sample to it. He also did like one cover before Player's Holiday which was probably the sample to that track and he did some flows or some written stuff when the band was just freestylin's some beats. Crazy enough.....he did not cuss once on stage. I guess he wanted to do a mature style rap show.

He did I'll Be Around, Player's Holiday, Player's Club and some song that had the lowrider sample to it. He also did like one cover before Player's Holiday which was probably the sample to that track and he did some flows or some written stuff when the band was just freestylin's some beats. Crazy enough.....he did not cuss once on stage. I guess he wanted to do a mature style rap show.

Back
Top Bottom