3 "SMARTEST" QB's In the League

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by bonez from brooklyn

I was just reading an article on cbssportsline and it was talking about who are the 3 smartest qb's in the NFL today

good question i thought my list would look like this...

Brady
Peyton
Pennington
indifferent.gif
Yeah I'm a Jets fan and I love him but I can tell you he tries to squeeze some throws in places knowing damn well he doesnt have the arm tomake the throw. As Mike Golic puts it, he's like the kid in little league baseball, who makes a play on 2nd and tries to throw to first, and has the BESTintentions in the world, but just isn't strong enough to make that throw if his life depended on it. he has a high QB rating and completion % because hethrows a lot of check downs and short tosses to the sideline.

Originally Posted by c1o27

Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Kurt Warner
indifferent.gif
I love Kurt, he's actually my starter infantasy but this guy is as bad as farve when it comes to throwin the ball in the worst possible spot, he's jus a gun slinger like farve. I dont know why hedoesnt get reconized like him but thats another topic. Anyway......

Manning
Brady
Rodgers

I don't see Palmer bein smarter then Warner, Brees, or Hasselbeck. Hell, Favre should be in there as well as far as QB intelligence, he just forces thingstoo much.
laugh.gif

Mine,

Brady
Peyton
Warner

Brady and Manning are locks
ima go with a wild card for no 3:

David Garrad...dude does not make mistakes
whens the last time you remember him losing a game for his team?

KB8sandiego wrote:
I'm going with:
Brady
Peyton
Brees

You have to throw Brett Farve in their even though it says 3

Matt Hasselbeck: "We want the ball and were going to score"
Al Harris: " INT return TD"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That *#+@ is still hilarious!

You have to throw Brett Farve in their even though it says 3
I disagree. He is a football player, and a savvy one at that, but his greatness comes from his careless, gunslinging ways, and his toughness, nothis smarts. Brady, Manning, and Pennington (My top 3), thrive on their knowledge and all around decision making. For Pennington, he would not be in theleague if he didn't know how to read and react, and understand defensive concepts.

It's a fine line, but I myself wouldn't put Favre in there.

Definetely Kyle Boller. If it wasnt for his weak arm he'd be the best qb in nfl history.

Brady
Manning

thats all you need to know

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

Definetely Kyle Boller. If it wasnt for his weak arm he'd be the best qb in nfl history.

Brady
Manning

thats all you need to know

Do you watch football? Boller has a straight cannon bruh

Back
Top Bottom