3 "SMARTEST" QB's In the League

I see alot of Brady/Peyton/Brees but i mean question is smartest not the best.

Chad Pennington is indeed a top QB in terms of smarts he just has no physical skill to backup for it/arm strength. I still put Peyton in the top 3 with Chadand i think 3 would go to idk maybe Brad but there are some other underated mad smart QBs like Garcia, Garrard is VERY smart, Brees is of course as well, andsome others.

^ It was sarcasm my dude.

Boller has the rowdiest arm in the league. Tossing on one knee from his own 40. game over.

To bad hes an idiot.

Thats what i was saying.

so yes i watch football.. the real question is do you understand how to sense sarcasm?

PrinSe3 wrote:

Boller has the rowdiest arm in the league. Tossing on one knee from his own 40. game over.

To bad hes an idiot.

Thats what i was saying.

so yes i watch football.. the real question is do you understand how to sense sarcasm?
1) JaMarcus Russell
2) Jay Cutler/ Brett Farve
3) Jason Campbell/ Joe Flacco/ Donovan McNabb/ Big Ben/ D.Garrard
4) everybody else

And that's just having a GUN

vick wouuld still out toss anyone you mentioned above. Even though i responded hastily and you took time to make a cute list. i was just stating boller doeshave a crazy arm and i know he does

PrinSe3 wrote:
vick wouuld still out toss anyone you mentioned above. Even though i responded hastily and you took time to make a cute list. i was just stating boller does have a crazy arm and i know he does
Yes I'm not arguing with you, I'm just saying those guys have cannon arms as well, better then Boiler IMO. I highly doubt Vick can outtoss
JaMarcus Russell.

^possibly, the difficulty with guys who have super-arms is that theyve been able to get away with that skill for oh so long without developing other facetsthat are integral to the qb position. Like russell and flacco and those guys you listed.

Cutler is the one dude who i think has a combination of smarts, accuracy and power that i think is necessary to be a future successful qb. Should beinteresting to find out

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

PrinSe3 wrote:

To bad hes an idiot.

Thats what i was saying.

1) JaMarcus Russell
4) everybody else

that depends. are you talking about floating the ball, or zip? Russell floats it...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

PrinSe3 wrote:

To bad hes an idiot.

Thats what i was saying.

1) JaMarcus Russell
4) everybody else

that depends. are you talking about floating the ball, or zip? Russell floats it...

eek.gif
what? U saying that Russell just "floats" the ball???

Dude has a cannon...strongest arm in the league IMO

PrinSe3 wrote:
vick wouuld still out toss anyone you mentioned above. Even though i responded hastily and you took time to make a cute list. i was just stating boller does have a crazy arm and i know he does
Yes I'm not arguing with you, I'm just saying those guys have cannon arms as well, better then Boiler IMO. I highly doubt Vick can out toss
JaMarcus Russell.

Yeah, Vick is about ten yards off when you compare his arm strength to Russell's. Not saying that PrinSe is saying this, but I always got very angry whenpeople actually believed that Vick threw the ball onto the upper deck of the stadium in that commercial years back, which led people to believe he could throw100 yards. His arm strength was overexaggerated.

Brett Fvre is alot of things but in terms of smarts he is not top 10 in the L. He might be better than most of the dudes being named but he makes alot ofboneheaded mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom