3 Teens kill Australian man.. Vol. Just because

They should be STONED !! .. a good stoning would teach them... and anyone thinking of committing such senseless acts in the future.

Also their families must be present during the STONING !! .. The family as whole should suffer the embarrassment as well. Frick em all straight up. :stoneface:

you know koudie montana is serious when his post features less than 10 emoticons and it aint littered with :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin: :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
things like this disgust me. why kill an Innocent person, some that you don't know? i hope they get the book thrown at them

not surprised. at all.

Regardless of race and location - this generation is the most socially maladjusted, least educated, laziest group around.

For every good kid out there raised right trying to do well - there will be 3 kids who will twerk, shoot people, then go home and tweet about it and post pictures of it on instagram.

Im 25. I hate kids born in the mid to late 90s and above. Saddens me to see how weak they have become.

tell me why you hate me and what you know about me. >D

dudes like you think y'all doing it when really y'all are some weak *** excuses for men.

if you just said "for every good kid" then you know there are good kids.

like...if you just step on a college campus, guess what? there are normal people w/ normal flaws.

so you don't have flaws? oh okay.

you also sound old and bitter calling us the laziest. technology has made each generation less reliant on certain things

and certain people are flat out lazy, but as a whole there are plenty of us who wake up and go out and get what they want.

so long story short....**** you. eat a **** old *****.

Last edited:
So many people in here are gonna get warnings :lol:
I'd edit a few of yall posts meth don't play :lol:

Last edited:
whats all the arguing about...

the police found the shooters, they have been arrested, and will likely spend the rest of their life in prison....

other than the crime itself being a terrible thing....what is there really to discuss in what transpired after the fact?

Faux News told them this was like Trayvon Martin, and the brainwashed sheep believed it

Anyone with half a brain would know the situations aren't comparable

so 2 white parents can create a black or biracial kid :wow: :wow: .................yeah I think I'm done with this thread :stoneface:

Yesterday Faux News was on one of the TV's at the gym, and they didn't even show the white kid when talking about the crime :lol:

so 2 white parents can create a black or biracial kid :wow: :wow: .................yeah I think I'm done with this thread :stoneface:

Yesterday Faux News was on one of the TV's at the gym, and they didn't even show the white kid when talking about the crime :lol:
It is confirmed, he is white

I have to see how these kids move to confirm if this is real or a conspiracy

If they cry, it's conspiracy, if they mean mug/straight face it, it's real

Random: was anybody else shocked when they found out Hernandez was only 23? I thought he was like 27 the youngest

How do some of you even watch this "news" station?

It's a joke, and the fact that some of you come running to express their ideology without even thinking about it makes you look like a sheep.

laugh.gif
bet white boy regrets not listening to his parents about hangin out with colored folk now.
grin.gif

How do some of you even watch this "news" station?

It's a joke, and the fact that some of you come running to express their ideology without even thinking about it makes you look like a sheep.

They trolling hard body, common sense escapes these kinds of people.

So who is going to post the story about the kids that murdered a retired wwII veteran in cold blood and randomly that's all over the news right now?

As someone who was born in 98,I just shake my head from some of the stuff I hear in the halls.
Go back to teen misc

It is confirmed, he is white

I have to see how these kids move to confirm if this is real or a conspiracy

If they cry, it's conspiracy, if they mean mug/straight face it, it's real

Random: was anybody else shocked when they found out Hernandez was only 23? I thought he was like 27 the youngest

What would be the conspiracy though?

And I was also surprised re: Hernandez's age

So who is going to post the story about the kids that murdered a retired wwII veteran in cold blood and randomly that's all over the news right now?
You should if you have the story

Edit: Nvm CelticsFan9783 already on it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom