Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

can't embed

Dude should have walk . Smh at the violent in people blood nowadays
30t6p3b.gif

smh bet he wouldnt act like that if he was alone
first dude was getting whooped too
30t6p3b.gif
@ nobody getting out to help

smh dude really thought he was gonna catch a fair one???

you gotta be smarter man
tired.gif

animals
30t6p3b.gif

They will be caught shortly

tired.gif

He had both of em until they got him on the ground. Can't try to take on 3 dudes at once tho. Even if they were frail.

What sort of idiot approaches someone who has just been badly beaten around the head and tries to lift them up.

The first lesson of helping an injured person is don't make them worse. He could have been paralysed by their stupidity.

You can't have a fair fight nowadays. Everyone trys to jump in. If your going to run your mouth take the a** whopping coming your way.

This is possibly the funniest thing I've come up on the web in a long time.
laugh.gif

I'm not saying the guy deserved that, or that the situation wasn't bad... But you gotta admit. That was comdey.
laugh.gif

You sure that wasnt a Chappelle's Show outtake?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

lmao!!! The soundtrack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

i didnt wanna be insensitive and point that out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

still though, just pure immense savagery. i know it sounds weird but the red shirted fella looked like a nice guy. 

Why are the 3 dudes thugs? Cuz the other guy got beat up? He was just as hyped and filled with rage as they were. The 3rd guy didn't even do anything.

Anyway so crazy to me how clothes become so weak during a scuffle
laugh.gif

Son got washed though. They went hard with those head shots.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

lmao!!! The soundtrack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

still though, just pure immense savagery. i know it sounds weird but the red shirted fella looked like a nice guy. 
haha i agree with you he looks like he'd be the high school teacher that hooks everybody up with the test answers before the day of the test

Originally Posted by kdawg

What sort of idiot approaches someone who has just been badly beaten around the head and tries to lift them up.

The first lesson of helping an injured person is don't make them worse. He could have been paralysed by their stupidity.
That and he lost the fight once he started kicking.

How in the heck does someone just stop their car in the middle of the street and start recording like that?

I chuckled. It wasn't as bad of a beat down as I thought. I seen those gang fights on Youtube and dudes get dealt way more then what I saw. Feel bad for him though but man, no one starts with a kick that slow.

Really.. They really went over to him and said "you alright, Get up"... Dude got punted and they are trying to scrape him off the road..

Originally Posted by doofelos

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

lmao!!! The soundtrack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha i agree with you he looks like he'd be the high school teacher that hooks everybody up with the test answers before the day of the test
Don't know what yall two are talking about, dude looked like Pauly D.

Back
Top Bottom