30 Rock Appreciation

The middle of the night on Sunday probably isn't the best time for this but I was catching up on my tv shows and had to post cause it's now NT-relavent

new pic:
9e715ae3e8f048630afe4f24c8423cb2b43b890.jpg

Anyway, hell of a show, competes with The Office in my mind, great 1-2 lineup. I was never a Tracy Morgan fan on SNL but I love him here.

On another note, Parks & Recreation is still very iffy. That show lacks characters, only the Indian dude and Rashida Jones are worth watching.

30 Rock passed The Office in awesomeness a LONG time ago. The Office is garbage now, while 30 rock is still going very strong. Almost every line in 30 rock ishilarious on one level or another it's definitely appreciated.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

30 Rock passed The Office in awesomeness a LONG time ago. The Office is garbage now, while 30 rock is still going very strong. Almost every line in 30 rock is hilarious on one level or another it's definitely appreciated.

indifferent.gif

office season 1-3+5 jizzes all over 30 rock

season 4 was just a misstep

What makes it great, to me, is that EEEEVERY character is funny.
There's absolutely no wasted lines. Dr. Spacemen, Dot Com, Grizz, Jonathan...all of them are always hilarious.

The references to past shows are also appreciated. (Catch the dialogue between Grizz and Liz Lemon in the last episode)

And the guest stars are always just as funny as the regulars.
Salma Hayek and Jon Hamm (the guy from Mad Men) beat every other guest star on the Office combined.

I love The Office but 30 Rock > The Office right now. The Office feels like it is trying too hard to be funny.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

30 Rock passed The Office in awesomeness a LONG time ago. The Office is garbage now, while 30 rock is still going very strong. Almost every line in 30 rock is hilarious on one level or another it's definitely appreciated.

indifferent.gif

office season 1-3+5 jizzes all over 30 rock

season 4 was just a misstep
seasons 1 and 2 of the office were solid, when they tried to stick to the formula.. now that they've branched out, they just reach time andtime again. It's a mildly funny show now, and has been since the start of season 3 when they obviously ran out of ideas about actual office happenings totake place and made it about the characters instead of the premise of the show.

Sorry - i mean, i have seen all the episodes - i was a huge fan back in the day, but you've gotta call a spade a spade.

Liz Lemon
pimp.gif
I would do bad things to Tina Fey.

This is indeed a funny show, but I only find myself giggling, and only a few of times had a full outburst of laughter watching it.

30 Rock is appreciated.

I wish I got in from Season 1, gonna have to spend some dough to catch up.

Worthy of copping the seasons though, like the early Office.

Can anyone help me find the video of Tracy Morgan going crazy after he took some meds I think? I think Grimace was chasing him around or something
laugh.gif

show fell off HARD when they started to disregard the writers completely
it's a bit better at the moment

How does this show stack up with The Office overall? Im looking for another comedy series.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

How does this show stack up with The Office overall? Im looking for another comedy series.
Really well. It's funnier than the Office right now, imo.
Also, if you want another good comedy series, check Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia (if you havent).

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Really well. It's funnier than the Office right now, imo.
Also, if you want another good comedy series, check Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia (if you havent).

check out arrested development

also how i met your mother is hilarious. i just found out abaout it

I can't believe nobody has that Race Card scene in .gif form yet...

Ya'll take Tina Fey, give me Jane Krakowski...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom