***** 32 Bars Young Rilla ft. Soope (produced by an NTer?) WHO MADE THIS BEAT? ******

grin.gif
@ for some reason... thanks homie

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn I can't front, I'm feeling this for some reason. Keep doin ya thing Rilla [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

grin.gif
@ for some reason...
like its wrong to dig it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I couldn't pinpoint the reason.. For me, I feel Joe Buddens: because of the deep passion he puts into it, Jay-Z: That wordplay $!@! and high life, Wiz Khalifa: Music to smoke to .. This though.. I wasn't sure if it was because of the beat mixed with how chill dude sounded or that rugged street feeling.. but it's just a dope track *shrugs*[/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

grin.gif
@ for some reason...
like its wrong to dig it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I couldn't pinpoint the reason.. For me, I feel Joe Buddens: because of the deep passion he puts into it, Jay-Z: That wordplay $!@! and high life, Wiz Khalifa: Music to smoke to .. This though.. I wasn't sure if it was because of the beat mixed with how chill dude sounded or that rugged street feeling.. but it's just a dope track *shrugs*[/color]
judgemillslane.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I'll allow it.....

Good +@+ Rilla, ya'll dudes japped on that one. HMD and GI collab is whatup, I was gon ask you if you messed with Soope and Ric Jill and them cats. Ya'll boys got down.

Back
Top Bottom