33 Childhood Toys That Are Worth A Lot More Money Now ... Vol. Nostalgia & I'm A Bad Business Man

This is a testament to the generation economy. Everything was bought and used. Now people buy stuff for the sake of "investments"
fixed.
wink.gif

Sold 7 Pokemon games for $150 on eBay, sold in less than one minute, not even joking also

:pimp:

Man that Charizard card ain't worth no $600 :lol: I was actually browsing around my comic book shop the other day and saw a mint one there on sale for 60 bucks.

No way in hell those power rangers head flippers are worth a G either

Last edited:
I still have a binder full of Pokemon cards somewhere. The rarest being a Japanese white star doduo. Didn't think they were still worth something.

Besides the Genesis and the Truck all these auctions are still ongoing and buy it now. Not sure if they will sell or not, but this can be misleading

I can list anything I want for a price that I want, but that doesnt mean its going to sale for that price!

Man that Charizard card ain't worth no $600 :lol: I was actually browsing around my comic book shop the other day and saw a mint one there on sale for 60 bucks.

No way in hell those power rangers head flippers are worth a G either

If you find the right collector, then you could pull off a $600 price tag.

Plus, that charizard card has the possibility of being fake.

Meh most of that stuff is buy it now prices. People can always ask for a crazy amount, doesn't mean they are actually selling it for that much.

I had more than half of that stuff at one point too though.

I remember being in Toys R Us and seeing those gameboys for like 19.99 :smh:

This way years after the gameboy color came out

Transforming power rangers a stack? Damn...

I had all 6 of em....their weapons formed da mega

Blaster too....

The problem with this is the toys are REALLY rare or have to be new. That charizard card has to be grade 9 to be that much and those toys have to be in the box still

Semi-Related

I always felt like I should keep the toys you would get in kids meals . . . I'm pretty sure they're worth a lot now

The charizard card needs to be 1st edition mint.. I member hearing how much they were going for, only to dig thru my old stuff and not see the 1st edition emblem.. had me feelin bad..thought I was gonna come up!!! Lol

I should have kept my ps1 games ds. Most games go for 75 dollars and up
yea i seen that. i was trying to buy digimon world 1 because i gave up on it as a kid so i went on ebay thinking i was gonna spend like 5 bucks. but i see prices at 40 dollars and up. 

it reminds me of 40 year old virgin with all the stuff he had still boxed up. it's hard to not open and play with a toy you got as a kid not knowing you'll get a lot of money for it 20 years later. that sort of thing mostly likely won't apply for the crap toys they have now in 20-30 years.

Back
Top Bottom