33 Childhood Toys That Are Worth A Lot More Money Now ... Vol. Nostalgia & I'm A Bad Business Man

Just found my OG gameboy the other day. Still in GREAT condition. Might put it on CL to see what I can get for it.

OG gameboy...but not in good condition.

I mean what is good condition for a handheld?

Just seen an OG gameboy on ebay going for 25.99 buy it now.

Man those gi joe action figures...
mean.gif

If only I kept them in the plastic...but as a kid that's not happening. 

Last edited:
SMH at them rangers. I had them on deck back in the day.
I had the gi joe joints on deck...I even have both versions of Snake Eyes...and he was the hardest one to find.

Duke was hard to find too. Hunting down the toys back in the day as a kid was like hunting for kicks that you like...you're sitting in the car on the look out for any toy store...at least that's how it was in my childhood. 

The same with the OG X-Men action figures...ninja turtles...WWF wrestlers.

Still have most of them but they are in the attic somewhere, and damn I wish I had them all in the original packaging. 

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
I know somebody that grabbed a Sega Genesis for like a $100 on ebay like a month ago..aint nobody paying almost 2 stacks for that :lol:

who would actually pay that much for a gameboy? not me and does it still work. my game boy had lines going across the screen.

Damn I'm old, I either owned or played with the majority of that list. I was playing Super Smash Brothers Wii with my kids last night and was telling them about the OG game....wow how time has flown.

I only had 5, maybe 8 of those. Depends on which GI Joes & He Man figures are worth good $$$ and I can't remember if we had Crossfire or I'd just played other people's a bunch.

Even if this **** is mint in box it doesn't go for what these dudes is making you believe. SMH the lies.

i had an og Voltron from 1981 on display in my crib that my son was foaming at the mouth to play with. let him touch it one day and literally 4 minutes later he broke it ....

broke it son .....

all i got left here is an og simon game and a serious baseball card collection .... but Voltron is in pieces ..

I had all six of those Power Rangers including the Green Ranger. I would put his gold vest/shield on the other rangers like they did in the show.

I've been meaning to grab a a super soaker...all the new ones look like nerf guns :stoneface: :smh:

GOLD ST CAPITAL and BigLescobar need to buy the old patents and retro those OG Larami supersoakers :nerd: :nerd:

:wow: @ how much dudes are trying to get for the original ones.

I'd splurge if i was sure they'd still hold up :nerd:

I had this one until some of my grandmothers neighbors kids broke it :smh:
View media item 500888

Also had this one
View media item 500891

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom