33 Childhood Toys That Are Worth A Lot More Money Now ... Vol. Nostalgia & I'm A Bad Business Man

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/childhood-toys-that-are-worth-a-fortune-now

Brings backs memories. 
nthat.gif

Coulda made 8 bills by keeping my gameboy???????

This is the stuff that makes hoarders but damn if I had a time machine.

I still have a working Sega Genesis and Super Smash Brothers.

I also have a SNES and a Dreamcast. Am I potentially a millionaire?

I still have my OG Charizard around here somewhere, and I still have the OG copy of SSB to go with my DK Pack N64 :pimp:

Damn I think I threw my Talkboy out a couple months ago tryna clear up some clutter.

I got like half the stuff on that list somewhere in my house.

The gray on my og gameboy started to yellow like 10 years ago and i think the screen fell out from being in the sun for too long...VVVVNDS?

Cant believe i sold my charizard to some kid for like ~$100 SMH. took him forever to pay the full amount too :smh:

I still have the castle :wow: but its in Ohio..scratch that its in the shed here in bmore

damn I had alot of these toys..:smokin

pound pup too :smh:

lol my genesis is in the closet right now but I would never sell that I still play NBA Jam

Last edited:
Man I just saw one of those transforming power rangers like a year or two ago in my house :frown:

I still have a game gear though. Bouta cash out!

^ THIS.

:lol: just because they are listed for those ridiculously high buy-it-now prices doesn't mean that is what the items are selling for.

Still a nice stroll down Nostalgia Ave.

Thanks op.

Supersoakers were the best.  The original Supersoaker50 was amazing.....until the 100 came out.  I felt like a navy seal using my 100 when having waterfights with my friends/cousins who had 50s.  Then they started getting out of control.  LOL.

If only I had forgone my childhood by keeping these toys sealed in box to sell off 20 years later.

Oh well.

I still have a working Sega Genesis and Super Smash Brothers.

I also have a SNES and a Dreamcast. Am I potentially a millionaire?
super smash can be downloaded from the wii app store for like 10 bucks i doubt it
the dreamcast though could prolly catch a good amount specially if u got mvc2

Back
Top Bottom