-

When I was in high school I would have a lot of dreams where I couldn't yell or scream, I couldn't punch hard or I couldn't dial 911. I would always end up hitting a 2 or a 4 or something. Weird I know. Just recently I've started to realize I'm dreaming and either wake up or do what I wanted to do in the dream. But the other night I think I suffered sleep paralysis, it was pitch black and I couldn't move or breathe so I started to try to wake myself up out of my dream. But instead of waking myself up in real life I just woke myself up in the dream, like the dream inside the dream thing. I was screaming and begging for somebody to come wake me up but of course no one came because I wasn't actually screaming. Happened to me two nights in a row and I really hope it doesn't happen again. As for this looking in the mirror stuff, I'll pass if at all possible. Sounds spooky.

I saw like shoe glow in the dark demonic, Dracula, looking face in the left corner. Freaked me all types of out. Right before I was about to fight this guy in my dream too. Wake me straight up and I was paralyzed. Definitely haven't been terrified like that since I was a kid

Pretty sure I looked into a mirror a while back and my face was just distorted. Darker looking, muddled, couldn't really make anything of it. Rest of my body was fine though. I don't think I was too freaked out at the time.

Anyone have dreams about teeth falling out/being loose and pulling them out? Always kinda trip me out :smh:

Craziest dream I remember was I took the place of Hayden Christiansen in the movie AWAKE. I literally was looking down at myself getting open heart surgery SCREAMING that I'm still aware! So scary. I was paralyzed. Couldn't move. Couldn't speak.

But I was asleep long enough to get through the surgery and was living my life. Went to work at my bar and was afraid to go get beer from the basement because I was afraid my stitches in my chest were going to burst open. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom