$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

My first purchase...

nc-2011-ferrari-599-sa-aperta-(2).jpg

mark my words. when i win, im giving 10 of these out randomly plus more.

2011-bmw-m3-white.jpg

mark my words. when i win, im giving 10 of these out randomly plus more.

2011-bmw-m3-white.jpg

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Played 20 again, if I win everyone on NT gets a 60inch flatscreen (srs)and cam nelson gets a ferrari with a Saturn engine
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But real talk, if I had the winning ticket, I would still share. It's a group effort and we're all taking the risk. Seriously some people here are just too greedy 
tired.gif
. Even if you split this between 3,000 people it would still be a lot of money even after taxes.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Played 20 again, if I win everyone on NT gets a 60inch flatscreen (srs)and cam nelson gets a ferrari with a Saturn engine
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But real talk, if I had the winning ticket, I would still share. It's a group effort and we're all taking the risk. Seriously some people here are just too greedy 
tired.gif
. Even if you split this between 3,000 people it would still be a lot of money even after taxes.

You will have a better chance of making it to the NBA, becoming a doctor, becoming a lawyer, Singer,Rapper, News Anchor, Airline pilot ,CEO etc

Then winning the lottery and you can become rich by all those careers

Work hard and smart and make millions that way don't get sucked into spending crap loads of bread for tickets that 99% of the time isn't going to be the winning one

You will have a better chance of making it to the NBA, becoming a doctor, becoming a lawyer, Singer,Rapper, News Anchor, Airline pilot ,CEO etc

Work hard and smart and make millions that way don't get sucked into spending crap loads of bread for tickets that 99% of the time isn't going to be the winning one

falling for the hype and buying some lotto tickets for the first time today (even though i never win anything anyway). if i want to spend 10$ on this what do i tell the cashier?

falling for the hype and buying some lotto tickets for the first time today (even though i never win anything anyway). if i want to spend 10$ on this what do i tell the cashier?

$10 for quick pick mega millions.. you should split it into 2 tickets though just to get a different set of #'s

$10 for quick pick mega millions.. you should split it into 2 tickets though just to get a different set of #'s

why stop at only $5 or $10 bucks extra into the lotto?. I'm not gonna eat good for the next two months. I'm dropping a couple hundred to help my chances. Why buy new jeans when the ones I have have just small holes in them. Another $40 bucks into the lotto.

Once you say $5 or $2 bucks isn't nothing to me, you take it up a notch and you end up like these older folks who live every moment of life for the lotto. slippery slope. and this is all legal 
laugh.gif

why stop at only $5 or $10 bucks extra into the lotto?. I'm not gonna eat good for the next two months. I'm dropping a couple hundred to help my chances. Why buy new jeans when the ones I have have just small holes in them. Another $40 bucks into the lotto.

Once you say $5 or $2 bucks isn't nothing to me, you take it up a notch and you end up like these older folks who live every moment of life for the lotto. slippery slope. and this is all legal 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

i agree with not relying on this/ actually thinking youre going to win

but the way i see it, i'd rather spend $1 on a lottery ticket than a soda. soda isnt good for you and i'm not crazy about the taste. At least with a ticket i have the chance of winning something.

i'm also not one of these people who spend more than $5 a week on lotto though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif
but thats for the weak minded people... 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif
but thats for the weak minded people... 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

i agree with not relying on this/ actually thinking youre going to win

but the way i see it, i'd rather spend $1 on a lottery ticket than a soda. soda isnt good for you and i'm not crazy about the taste. At least with a ticket i have the chance of winning something.

i'm also not one of these people who spend more than $5 a week on lotto though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom