$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

before you make "pools" or "pots" with a lot of people in them, yall need to watch a special they had on TV about the Lottery. It is completely against the rules of the Lottery for people to "team up" or try and win together. The show was about 6-7 people (worked at Wafflehouse ) who made a pool, and all pitched in some money to win together. Well one of the ladies out of the 6-7 actually won, and immediately decided not to split the money with any of the other people. Long story short, they took her to court, and the court ruled in her favor because LOTTERY PRIZES CAN NOT BE SPLIT AMONGST A GROUP. It is a single winner who gets the money. The lady also lives in the same Town, where ALL her fellow coworkers still work at WH. None of them seemed to mind that they were missing out on 10 million, after it was said and done.
Me personally...... I would have gotten my share, or I would've just buried that B****. No way someone is stealing from me. Especially 10 Mill.
So legally, they would need one trusted source to "buy" and "claim" the money, and then after that, its split up accordingly when the lotto isnt involved anymore?

Most pool winners I've seen, they no longer held onto their tickets. They were all combined together in a safe spot. Those wafflehouse employees shouldve known better. If you are pooling your money together, you better watch where the tickets are

I remember this too. I wonder what he ever ended up doing???

I'm more curious about what happened to the NTer that came across the vintage Louis V trunk at an estate sale. He posted it on a few sites and then completely vanished after that. Trunk was super rare too... can't believe he bought if for how much he did...50 bucks or something idr

I'm more curious about what happened to the NTer that came across the vintage Louis V trunk at an estate sale. He posted it on a few sites and then completely vanished after that. Trunk was super rare too... can't believe he bought if for how much he did...50 bucks or something idr

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I think he said he sold it to LV. My mom was ready to grab it off him too but my dad deaded it quickThe last I heard about the nter that won. He was posting some stuff in a pick ups thread

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I think he said he sold it to LV. My mom was ready to grab it off him too but my dad deaded it quickThe last I heard about the nter that won. He was posting some stuff in a pick ups thread

Did you guys decide on some numbers or what?
I guess I'll go buy a lotto ticket after I drop off my dry cleaning.

If I do win, for sure I'll donate a considerable amount to charities, with NT in mind of course. Best of luck to everyone.

Did you guys decide on some numbers or what?
I guess I'll go buy a lotto ticket after I drop off my dry cleaning.

If I do win, for sure I'll donate a considerable amount to charities, with NT in mind of course. Best of luck to everyone.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

If any of you win are you going to take the cash payout or the annual deal they got going on ?

Bought 4 tickets since I was at the store
laugh.gif

Cash money.  I'll take half to Goldman Sachs to invest.  The rest on a big house and an Aston Martin. 
they wont make you anymoney but instead lose it

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

If any of you win are you going to take the cash payout or the annual deal they got going on ?

Bought 4 tickets since I was at the store
laugh.gif

Cash money.  I'll take half to Goldman Sachs to invest.  The rest on a big house and an Aston Martin. 
they wont make you anymoney but instead lose it

Back
Top Bottom