$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

This is how I'm sitting right now. I got 1 for myself (which is in the middle). I only bought one because I have no desire to win this much money alone. It's too much. I just want $5-$10 million because I still want to work. I'm one of the few people left who actually enjoys working. With $100+ million, I won't feel the need to work. The rest is about $120 worth. 3 different pools that would get divided like this:

1st pool - 11 people total
2nd pool - 15 people total
3rd pool - 30 people total

xkob9x.jpg

About to go shower and have a look at this house in a lil' bit:

Energy efficient Green home - 3 bedrooms, Bonus room, eat in kitchen, family/media room, pantry, foyer, loft looking down, 3 full & 2 baths, with loft area, walk in closets, second floor laundry room, First floor 9ft ceilings, custom granite tops throughout home, stainless steel appliances, custom maple cabinets, lighting above and below cabinet lighting, upgraded can lighting through out home, upgraded trim with arches and crown molding though out home, special duel fuel heating system (cuts heating bills by 40%), upgraded insulation package, 2 car heated garage, fully landscape with stone wall with patio, stone exterior, upgraded pluming & electrical fixtures through out home, custom tile from Italy, and upgraded carpeting throughout home, wrought Iron railing, 7 foot custom glass shower in master bath with separate bath, porch area with columns, upgraded front door and garage door.

Price: $279,000

Style: Colonial
Bedrooms: 3.00
Baths Full: 3
Baths Half: 2
Sq Ft: 3000
Year Built: 2008

^That's for me. I lost the link to the one for my mom
mad.gif
. Now I gotta go through all these houses again
ohwell.gif

And here's the whips I been watching on Ebay:
2005 with 5,572 miles with E-Gear. I plan to offer him $90K for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/E-Ge...6358675?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aa76a9013
!!gz9WuQ!WE~%24%28KGrHqEOKogEy+jC0R+9BM9WsZeprw~~_4.JPG

But I really want a Black one. I'll take this one if the seller let's me get it for $77K out the door. It's an '04 with 22,885 miles. It also has E-Gear.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-L...5840711?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27b7b55c47
wg_640.jpg

^One of those and this. 2006 with 42,801 miles. BIN is $79,900.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...7023919?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3363c282af
ng_640.jpg

I'll definitely be the cheapest millionaire EVER! The only new vehicle I plan to buy is a Cayenne and I'll be leasing that to keep my credit fresh. EVERYTHING else will be used.

Not even gonna play a dollar. The only people who win the jackpot are #poorwhitetrash. Hell I doubt the winning ticket is even gonna be outside of the deep south.

Not even gonna play a dollar. The only people who win the jackpot are #poorwhitetrash. Hell I doubt the winning ticket is even gonna be outside of the deep south.

@  AirForce1King Talk about dreaming 
laugh.gif

Just found out my uncle brought $100 worth of tickets SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I guess with this recession and the low rate of unemployment  the lottery seems more realistic to people 
laugh.gif

@  AirForce1King Talk about dreaming 
laugh.gif

Just found out my uncle brought $100 worth of tickets SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I guess with this recession and the low rate of unemployment  the lottery seems more realistic to people 
laugh.gif

Has any 20 something ever won the jackpot? All the winners seem like out of shape old bags, we need a young winner just to watch him die within a week for balling to hard

Has any 20 something ever won the jackpot? All the winners seem like out of shape old bags, we need a young winner just to watch him die within a week for balling to hard

If any of you win are you going to take the cash payout or the annual deal they got going on ?

Bought 4 tickets since I was at the store
laugh.gif

If any of you win are you going to take the cash payout or the annual deal they got going on ?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

laugh.gif

Cash money.  I'll take half to Goldman Sachs to invest.  The rest on a big house and an Aston Martin. 

laugh.gif

Cash money.  I'll take half to Goldman Sachs to invest.  The rest on a big house and an Aston Martin. 

Originally Posted by solesavage

Played $5. If I win i'll pay-pal everyone in this thread $50.

smh how cheap you can keep that
laugh.gif

I'll give everyone in this thread a 17inch Mackbook

Originally Posted by solesavage

Played $5. If I win i'll pay-pal everyone in this thread $50.

smh how cheap you can keep that
laugh.gif

I'll give everyone in this thread a 17inch Mackbook

Jonathan Vargas is the youngest Powerball winner ever. He won 35.3 million in May 2008 at the age of 19

Jonathan Vargas is the youngest Powerball winner ever. He won 35.3 million in May 2008 at the age of 19

laugh.gif

Cash payout always.

laugh.gif

Cash payout always.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yeah this chick, idk where the article is but she developed a heavy drug problem. She's broke now

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yeah this chick, idk where the article is but she developed a heavy drug problem. She's broke now

Back
Top Bottom