Originally Posted by Supercollasus

Spoken like a true insecure little pimple faced duface. See you and the rest of these kids must have no other claim or stake in life other than the fact that

you have real Jordan's while living in your parents basement, freeloading, and working in a shoe store? LOL! Y'all kill me. At the end of the day

Jordan ain't paying my bills -I'm paying his. My collection is dope and if any of you dorks have nothing good to say about it then cool. Talk your b/s.

Talk to me about your investment into decaying, yellowing pair of shoes that you'll only see more than double your money ($400) tops in what 5 years. LOL!

Get real y'all. I posted up my entire collection as I've taken them. For the rest of the real peeps who have a life other than making 500+ post on a

shoe websit (LOL) thanks for the respect. These surburbians need to crawl back into their hole in the basement and pump their 50Cent. DORKS! Talk to me when

you have a career, a mortgage and reach puberty.
you're setting yourself up...
smh.gif

either:
1) remove "repping the TDot"
or
2) get rid of them fakes

At least you're contributing, but in my opinion this collection does not do Toronto heads justice.

jizz'yikes and furrberrys
roll.gif

You bringin this trash into a sneaker community where fakes are prohibited, and expect NTers not to flame you bout your fakes, then talk bout Mortgages, billsand all that crap. STOP!!!

you got some real kicks and oldies like the Lugs, Pumps and Ponys but thats where it stops.

At the end of the day, there are battles and there are wars. True no doubt there is a sneaker community that exist here. I joined to buy kicks but didn'tand copped them on Uptempoair. I got one set of fakes I wear and trash them all day. The rest of my %$%% is legit but if%$%!@*@#!$%*@' ****** want to geton me for my one pair then so be it. I understand there alot of kicks who can't nothing past their shoes. That's cool if you're 12. I ain't 12so #++% that. I got a career and a business. If I chose to cop a pair of bootlegs I do and that's that. People won't buy a pair of fakes to trash butthey'll download 10 000 songs all day long and put*##%!%@## parts on their car all day long. Personally, I don't give a #++%.

So now that I've broken all three rules:
" Swearing, name calling and flame wars are ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. Anyone who does so WILL BE BANNED! "

Ban me, delete my account and lock and delete this thread. Talking to you kids is like being in the@%@@+$+' special olympics. I have no time that %$%%.I'm out on a flight to Queens NY. #++% NIKE TALK and it's%$%%@%+ kid@%@@+$+ klan of members.

Back
Top Bottom