3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Hey guys,

I got all the matchups made. I will PM everyone later with what they got. We have 29 people (was hoping for 30 but I'm not gonna drag this out waiting for 1 more person) so apps are now closed. Thanks to everyone for getting back to me so quickly. I'm hoping this year will start a tradition of doing SB exchanges around holiday season each year thereafter. Thanks to Meth, I've made this new thread because how dare we post in the SB thread. @bballermarkie  @phemom  @mindbenda8816  @kryptonitekillz  @rapcoz2134  @John00  @treballar  @rayray3thousand  @hadowajp  @Dcypoe81  @CarolinaKickG  @void4114  @MaladeeN  @Sole Reaver  @civickid96  @mints  @ATs Kicks  @aknc  @AirRaab  @osyrhiz  @vuezie1127  @GhostManQ  @rillo561  @theLtrain  @poorniko  @MakeSomeRice  @murasaki  @Robin Thicke and myself is the full list of participants. Remember, flaking will be met with the harshest punishment NTers can dole out (public ridicule, #NTDetectives, etc). Luckily, most of you are seasoned vets (and the newcomers seem pretty active and excited about the exchange), so we should not have a problem with that. Let's get it going!

People aren't paired so you will NOT know who you got based on who you have to send to.
Minimum value: $30
NO MAXIMUM VALUE (but don't get upset if you get a $30 gift and gave some Lucky Highs)
SHIPPING DEADLINE: December 8, 2014*** UPDATED

Final note: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY INCLUDE A PIECE OF PAPER WITH YOUR NT NAME SO PEOPLE KNOW WHO GIFTED THEM. 

Here's a link to @Dcypoe81's infographic: http://bit.ly/1yZ444h

Last edited:

(but don't get upset if you get a $30 gift and gave some Lucky Highs)

So who's giving me Luckys....

roll.gif

Can't wait to start trolling
nerd.gif
whoever I get to properly execute a well appreciated gift haha

Damn player I couldn't get a mention smh
Do you want in? I haven't PM'd people yet so I could throw you in to make an even 30. Sorry, I just did it based off of memory / popular vote (not really, but people were saying "hey you forgot so and so") and someone else just said they want spot #30 too so I'll have to make a decision on this bad boy. I'll PM you with my decision.

Last edited:
Idk if u guys saw that fendi belt thread but gifs in there r good..

And to rice my week isn't goin bad I hope everys week is goin well as well and I'm really stoked about this can't wait to get that pm n figure out what I'm gettin someone....

Back
Top Bottom