3rd Shift Nters Check In...Vol. How do you pass the time???

Doing my first overnight shift tonight.

Any suggestions for work safe sites to pass the time?

Or anything else you do to make it through the shift?

Must be nice, I worked overnight at Target unloading trucks and stocking shelves from 10pm to 6am.

man i had the best graveyard shift...but it got mad boring considering it was just me and some other guy
laugh.gif

ps3, TV, internet, Basketball hoop at times, new gadgets...loved that job

I usually talk to Friends via IM that are also working lol I also surf NT, JJB, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and bored.com

i jus started workin over night @ my job tonight. security is boring mang, i jus watch movies on my lap top and browse around n such. try postsecret.com.

I work at 911 so most of the time I'm answering calls, but when it slows down I usually hit up twitter or NT to pass time

wikipedia search "Universe" and you'll be lost for hours, just keep clicking blue links of words you don't know

Originally Posted by solefood229

I work at 911 so most of the time I'm answering calls, but when it slows down I usually hit up twitter or NT to pass time

Haha do you like your job? I do the same thing and I find it interesting and learn something new everyday. I like helping someone without getting the"credit" for it, I am weird, I know.

Back
Top Bottom