3some gone wrong. !*%$#@ are so vindictive. vol. Tiger Blood

I like how this mofo is sitting in the cut like, "yeah i kill. so wut?".  

6a00d8341c630a53ef0154354fa9ac970c-800wi

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/09/tiger-san-diego-zoo-el-paso-zoo-killed-mate.html

A Malayan tiger from the San Diego Zoo on loan to the El Paso Zoo has killed her intended mate in what is being described possibly as a love-triangle involving three tigers.

Three-year-old Seri killed the 6-year-old male Wzui.

Seri may have been jealous of Wzui's attention toward the 15-year-old female Melor, according to media accounts.

In June, a zoo news release noted friction between the three tigers: "The male tiger Wzui likes both females, but the two females don't like each other."

Seri reportedly grabbed Wzui's neck in her jaws on Thursday and bit down. By the time keepers were on scene, Wzui was dead.

Seri was born at the San Diego Zoo in April 2008 and sent to the El Paso Zoo in July 2010 for breeding.

"Wzui will be greatly missed," said El Paso Zoo Director Steve Marshall.

The Malayan tiger is a subspecies of tiger found in the Malay Peninsula and is considered an endangered species.

Sad to see these beautiful creatures die when they're already so few of them.

A Malayan tiger from the San Diego Zoo on loan to the El Paso Zoo has killed her intended mate in what is being described possibly as a love-triangle involving three tigers.
igers.
frown.gif

^^^ wow did i really just read that about post count
laugh.gif
... females are some unstable creatures, word to baby boy 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom