3thaman's collection, come on in.

QUALITY :pimp:
pimp.gif
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

great stuff...and i love that setup in the closet. where did you get that rack?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

great collection,and nice kicks for your kids

congrats on your upcoming kid
Wanted: DS Size 10

3M Dunk [ ]
Mocha Dunk [ ]
Fire Red IIIs [ ]
Paris St Germain Dunk [ ]
East Coast Lunar Dunk [ ]

nice collection
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

That collection is pretty sweet. That's only the winter collection? Yikes I gotta step my game up in a major way! What does the rest of the seasons collection look like then?

Congrads on the new one.

I need those blue/cement/white jordunks in my life. PM if u really trying to get em off your hands.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys but remember I'm in my 30's with a good job and a understanding wife. When I got everything out and looked at it as a whole I knew I was crazy but aren't all sneakerheads. Don't let shoes get in the way of the things you really need in life especially you guys just starting out on your own. When I was in college and first married I was wearing hand me downs from a nephew that played ball, shoes definately were not a priority in life.

As far as the racks you can buy them at Home Depot or Lowes. They come a certain size and you just saw them to the length you need them and hook them to the braces. Real simple, anyone could handle it.

You say she's just a frienddd!

very nice. i'm sure the heat in your winter rotation will keep you warm.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Since I saw that avy you had of Nike Air 3, 4, and 6 I always wanted to see what the extent of your collection is. Really dope stuff bro. Appreciate the Delta Forces, and if those Blk/Royal 1s are doubles or triples as you stated PLEASE, let them go to a good home (ME! ! ! :D
happy.gif
) But really though word up for gettin the kids involved, I too have a small but growing collection for my 4-month old son and as soon as my 8-month old daughter's foot attains its natural shape (it looks like a n old, moldy potato cuz its so fat and wide :lol:
laugh.gif
with her. My question to you is one I often ask myself......

What are you going to do if your kids dont wanna wear Jordans at all?
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

you in tennessee?

word, another nter.

nice collection too.
i was just a little kid
in the windy city of chicago.​

awesome collection u got there!
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

OG II Lows...?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Back
Top Bottom