4/11 Official Portland Trail Blazers @ Los Angeles Lakers 3:30PM EST ABC

PAU!?!? wth
laugh.gif

^^^yea Kobe's FT shooting has been suspect all year (for his standards) since the injury....

Wow. A running 3 that only takes a second off the clock and Fish fouls him?
sick.gif
smh.gif

It figures that the game would end like this.

Goats: guard's (- Fish) shot selection + Odom's inability to box out

laugh.gif

You miss your free throws, you lose the damn game.

Another piss poor effort from the Lakeshow - not surprised though.

I don't think the play was designed for Kobe, since he kept laughing at Brian Shaw, but no @%@*#$! way it was designed for Pau.

What a terrible game. Kobe better find a way to magically get that broken finger healthy because his FG% is @%@*#$! terrible, smh. We all know he's clutch, but he has been terrible in everything else lately.

Can't believe they managed to lose the game even after that 6 points in a row run.

Start the playoffs already, this %!%% is getting rediculous

I guess the Lakers wanted to let Portland know they didnt give a damn about the game
laugh.gif

I'd like to note that Pau's 3 was no worse looking than Kobe's 3's and much better looking that Farmar, Brown, and Fisher's 3's.

wow.. the way the Lakers are playing late in the season.. I wouldnt be suprised if there was an upset in the first round.. when does Bynum come back?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I'd like to note that Pau's 3 was no worse looking than Kobe's 3's and much better looking that Farmar, Brown, and Fisher's 3's.

No kidding. It was dead straight, but just a little long.

LA tank this game?...
All smiles on LA's side....something was not right....
nerd.gif

Yea, from all the smiling going on from EVERYONE including the assistant coaches, I actually think that play WAS for Pau Gasol. WHAT THE !#*$!

Back
Top Bottom