4:20 News CALI LEGAL

^^^^ lets ban alcohol then....cmon we need laws just like alcohol. no smoking and driving and all that good stuff.

^at least its better than drinking and driving
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

atljunkie wrote:
This is pretty dumb. People will get higher than hell, and completely bring down society and its norms , by making stupid decisions.
Any substance that alters your state of mind is a drug. It slows reaction times down which will cause a lot more problems for those who choose to "smoke and drive."

I already know there are people who do that now, and might not have had accidents or whatever. Good for them!
This will only increase the number of people who will, therefore making the chances of that happening much more likely.

The only way I would be for this to happen, is if by the money (revenue) they make from it gets put to good use.
Such as building back up the education level, and giving the state workers who were furloughed there days back!

Call this opinion biased or what have you, but legalizing marijuana doesn't seem too practical to me at all.
As we already know, I am entitled to my own opinion respectfully so, just as you are.
based on that everything you just said is irrelevant.

Your stupidity doesn't amaze me. I almost half expected one idiot to do that.
You seem to have missed the big picture with the letters ATL in front of it.
If you would care to know what I posted in the past, then maybe you wouldn't be so quick to "get a laugh."

Look at my avatar and signature you fool.
smh.gif

This will pass everywhere soon enough. So will legalized gay marriage and a slew of other reforms. Get used to it, you can't stop progress.

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

laws are already in place to penalize intoxicated drivers...that is a horrible argument

Yes, I know there are laws for that. That's not even my argument.
The fact that there will be an increased number of people who choose to endanger
others lives along with theirs is my argument. Just gives them more of an opportunity to do so.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

atljunkie wrote:
This is pretty dumb. People will get higher than hell, and completely bring down society and its norms , by making stupid decisions.
Any substance that alters your state of mind is a drug. It slows reaction times down which will cause a lot more problems for those who choose to "smoke and drive."

I already know there are people who do that now, and might not have had accidents or whatever. Good for them!
This will only increase the number of people who will, therefore making the chances of that happening much more likely.

The only way I would be for this to happen, is if by the money (revenue) they make from it gets put to good use.
Such as building back up the education level, and giving the state workers who were furloughed there days back!

Call this opinion biased or what have you, but legalizing marijuana doesn't seem too practical to me at all.
As we already know, I am entitled to my own opinion respectfully so, just as you are.
If you would care to know what I posted in the past, then maybe you wouldn't be so quick to "get a laugh."

smh.gif

IT SEEMS IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE IDIOT IN THIS CASE. I AM A KNOWN TROLL. YOU TOOK THE INTIATIVE TO RESPOND TO MY IGNORANT RESPONSE WITH A CALIBEROF SERIOUS UNRIVALED BY MOST. YOU DID NOT SEE THE HUMOR WHICH WAS WELL INTENDED AND THE SHOCK FACTOR YOU OBVIOUSLY EXPERIENCED WAS PITIFUL. THIS WILL PROBABLYBE MY LAST HALF-THOUGHT OUT POST USING ANY PERCENTAGE OF MY 120+ IQ I USE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. BUT I'LL LET YOU SLIDE YOUNG MAN. JUST KNOW FOR FUTUREREFERENCE I AM MORE THAN A NT MEME
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL WITH FEELINGS, REASONING, AND USE THIS AVENUE(NT) FOR HUMOR NOT FOR EARNESTNESSS

atljunkie wrote:

smh.gif
IT SEEMS IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE IDIOT IN THIS CASE. I AM A KNOWN TROLL. YOU TOOK THE INTIATIVE TO RESPOND TO MY IGNORANT RESPONSE WITH A CALIBER OF SERIOUS UNRIVALED BY MOST. YOU DID NOT SEE THE HUMOR WHICH WAS WELL INTENDED AND THE SHOCK FACTOR YOU OBVIOUSLY EXPERIENCED WAS PITIFUL. THIS WILL PROBABLY BE MY LAST HALF-THOUGHT OUT POST USING ANY PERCENTAGE OF MY 120+ IQ I USE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. BUT I'LL LET YOU SLIDE YOUNG MAN. JUST KNOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE I AM MORE THAN A NT MEME
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL WITH FEELINGS, REASONING, AND USE THIS AVENUE(NT) FOR HUMOR NOT FOR EARNESTNESSS

Your use of "fancy" words, and all caps is humorous. I'll give you that.
You use NT for your reasons, and I use it for mine. Obviously both are different.

That's why you punish people who get too high and drive, anything can be abused, even though I don't believe there will be more accidentsdue to people driving high
laugh.gif
. People drive high all the time.

Have you ever heard of Amsterdam? well if you haven't they have had mj legal for quite some time.. there doing just fine...

this is great and cali is the model state noe... if it works there other staters will adopt... if it doesnt then they wont... simple as that...

and btw people smoke reguardless of it being legal or not.. mind as well make it legal for the economic boost...

http://www.canorml.org/ba...und/CA_legalization2.html

read it has a lot of hidden benifts....

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by r33p04s

if cali aint already over populated when this passes you can bet there will be more people per sq mile than nyc

cali's a big state with rural areas like any other..
obviously it does...it was a play on the fact of all the people that are talking about picking up and moving to cali solely because of this
eyes.gif

1) This is pretty dumb. People will get higher than hell, and completely bring down society and its norms , by making stupid decisions.

2) I already know there are people who do that now, and might not have had accidents or whatever. Good for them!

3) The only way I would be for this to happen, is if by the money (revenue) they make from it gets put to good use.

4) Call this opinion biased or what have you, but legalizing marijuana doesn't seem too practical to me at all.

stop...just stop...
1) people who make dumb decisions will make dumb decisions regardless of smoking...the effect of smoking weed is a downer it slows you down no one is gettingup and smoking a J and going on a rampage...
2) people smoke and drive and drink and drive regardless...people get arrested for both all the time...legalization won't increase anything...people whodon't smoke aren't going to start smoking just because its legal so I don't think there will be a large increase on the almost 50% that haveexperimented with it already
3) they are making it legal so they can tax it and put it to use...cali is drowning in debt...you can't take peoples revenue on a product they sell but thegov will get the taxes just like every other controlled substance
4) opinions are just like +@! holes everyone has one
grin.gif

I bring to you the Documentary of all documentaries.�

BC's illegal marijuana trade industry has evolved into a business giant, dubbed by some involved as 'The Union', Commanding upwards of $7billion Canadian annually. With up to 85% of 'BC Bud' being exported to the United States, the trade has become an international issue. Followfilmmaker Adam Scorgie as he demystifies the underground market and brings to light how an industry can function while remaining illegal. Through growers,police officers, criminologists, economists, doctors, politicians and pop culture icons, Scorgie examines the cause and effect nature of the business - anindustry that may be profiting more by being illegal. Written by Brett Harvey

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High is a movie about the big industry that creates and selling illegal Cannabis.Cannabis is still illegal most partsof the world,despite that cigarettes and Alcohol is taking more life's then Cannabis. Written by Feltherre

If this passes and manages to impact the state's deficit positively. You can expect most of the other states who have passed pro-weed laws to follow suit.Plus I really think that if Obama gets a second term he might make a move to decriminalize weed anyway. A country wide boost in a new tax source would go along way to drop that 1.5 trillion deficit the US is looking at.

Back
Top Bottom