4:20 News CALI LEGAL

Originally Posted by Rawk On

TELEPORT?
roll.gif
Once i saw kaleidoscopes in the dark after smoking a j. I had t turn the lights on and watch tv because it was tripping me out.
Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'M %*%@@!% CRYING RIGHT NOW FROM PURE JOY.

it didnt pass yet...
Lololololol. The thread title is really misleading though. The excitement subsides a bit once you actually read the thread.
frown.gif

I just read the article. Is there something I'm missing?

Damn it, I just looked at the date on the article...

TELEPORT?
roll.gif
Once i saw kaleidoscopes in the dark after smoking a j. I had t turn the lights on and watch tv because it was tripping me out.

it didnt pass yet...
Lololololol. The thread title is really misleading though. The excitement subsides a bit once you actually read the thread.
frown.gif

I just read the article. Is there something I'm missing?

Damn it, I just looked at the date on the article...

The possible two year wait....
smh.gif

I could hear it now, "I got 10 on it". or "one puff fool, this stuff is expensive". hahaha

I saw a vid that theres a city up in north cali where someone has his yard full of weed plants.
eek.gif
I thinks he grows it for High Mag or for medical. I know someone here has seenit.

TELEPORT?
roll.gif

it didnt pass yet...

So that's what their called. I was trying to describe to someone what I saw when I closed my eyes. I saw fourmidget George Bush's in all kinds of colors inverting like a kaleidoscope.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

TELEPORT?
roll.gif

it didnt pass yet...

So that's what their called. I was trying to describe to someone what I saw when I closed my eyes. I saw four ****** George Bush's in all kinds of colors inverting like a kaleidoscope.

pass that please

Back
Top Bottom