[| -- 4/8 Official Cleveland Cavaliers @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST TNT Thursdays -- |]

Ah man! no Breezy?!?!?!??!?!?!

lebron-mad.jpg

This is gonna be a great battle between D. Rose and Mo Williams. I bet both go for 25+
GO BULLS!!!!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

It feels like Cavs are on TNT every thursday this year

They're on either TNT or ESPN at least once a week. Last year they did the Lakers like that. Its kind of annoying, but they're the most entertaining teams to watch, if your squad isn't playing that night.

I don't mind LBJ is playing. The Cavs are so stacked gives a chance to see the other guys play more.

Ive said it before i really do hope cavs play whole this sunday. Orlando aint no push over

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Ive said it before i really do hope cavs play whole this sunday. Orlando aint no push over

No need to. Their first round series will be their warmup.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

No need to. Their first round series will be their warmup.
Yeah B2P really no need too.  I do wish they did, but why risk anything

Originally Posted by AyVee323

They're on either TNT or ESPN at least once a week. Last year they did the Lakers like that. Its kind of annoying, but they're the most entertaining teams to watch, if your squad isn't playing that night.

ya it does get annoying. by the playoffs im tired of seeing them.

I didn't even know this was on TNT 
laugh.gif
.  I'm watching it on FSN with my man AC34!!
But yeah..I agree.  We're on alot on national TV, and it would get MAD annoying to be not a Cavs fan trying to watch some NBA 

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif
But yeah..I agree.  We're on alot on national TV, and it would get MAD annoying to be not a Cavs fan trying to watch some NBA 

ya i know. its always Cavs-who ever or Lakers- . i would love to see thunder more. i do hope cavs go all the way to shut these annoying laker fans

ya i know. its always Cavs-who ever or Lakers- . i would love to see thunder more. i do hope cavs go all the way to shut these annoying laker fans

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
tell em why you mad.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif

Man....I'm to the point where I just want the Cavs to win the title.  Don't matter if it's against Mamba, Durant, Melo, etc.
It would be funny as hell to see what NT would be sayin' if we beat LAL in the finals 
laugh.gif

And dude....OKC will be shown A LOT more these upcoming seasons.  

Back
Top Bottom