4 Duke vs 23 Maryland Official Game Thread??

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Vasquez will be locked down, he won't get an easy shot all night

Duke by 9

greivis-thumbs.jpg

oh well. they still got that #1 seed and will win the ACC
Spoiler [+]
yeah i'm mad

normally i'd say we shouldn't rush, but it was Vasquez senior night and the last time he'll ever play in front of our crowd. so i'll give it a pass.

but normally yeah... if a teams only 1 game ahead of you in the standings and you beat them on your homecourt to tie, no need to rush.

Originally Posted by dreClark

10wnqkh.gif

Good game Terps.

Only saw the last 8 minutes of the game, but Grevis did work.
Dre busted out a sexual predator pound gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

It's funny because the only people that I really here talking about it being a rivalry are duke fans always saying that we aren't there rival.
roll.gif

*angry duke fan* "Terps aren't are rival UNC is!!!"

*MD fan* "and?"
Negative, you act like a Duke fan brought it up first.

Someone said it, and a Duke fan commented on it. Is he not supposed to?  I have never seen an incident where a Duke fan brought it up out of nowhere w/o someone else referencing it first.

No anger behind it, Y'all reaching.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Got a basketball game tonight @ 9 (Go figure) so I'm probably going to miss the majority, if not all of the game.
6iqzpk.jpg

Skip that !#$* bro...
Sheeeeeeeit I shoulda played longer.

I'm not about to skip on actual hooping, to watch a regular season hoop game. Just not gonna happen.

Now a football game is a different story. Those are only once a week
laugh.gif

i hate duke

vasquez is a douche

milbourne has potential

white boy is your standard white boy on the bball court

williams is gonna be a problem

great game

Originally Posted by TheGift23

grevis-vasquez.jpg

"You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your %+$%$%' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! "

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom