4 Duke vs 23 Maryland Official Game Thread??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ACC Regular-Season title on the line.

I'm hearing students are wearing T-Shirts on campus they say "!%@* Duke" on the front, & "Make Sure You Wear a Condom" on the back.

Comcast Center will be ROCKING tonight, easily the most hostile environment we'll see all year, add in the fact of what's on the line & it makes that place THAT much more crazier.

We must hold Vasquez, obviously. I expect to see Nolan on him throughout the game.

Another big game from Zoubek?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

& i don't give a damn about a score, i just hope we can come out with a W.

Thoughts?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

things never go well when someone makes a game thread... should've just kept it in the CBB thread

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

things never go well when someone makes a game thread... should've just kept it in the CBB thread

tired.gif
laugh.gif
at this superstition.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I HIT LICKS wrote:

I like the thread.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

TERPS by 7.
pimp.gif

Vasquez triple double.
pimp.gif

LEHHHHHH GOOOOO.!

Maryland fans did you ever think your gameplan would be to stop this guy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Every time I think about Duke, I always think about Nolan at the point for Louisville... SMH

He really isn't a point guard or somebody you want thinking too much.

Got a basketball game tonight @ 9 (Go figure) so I'm probably going to miss the majority, if not all of the game.

I know Maryland aint what they used to be even though they still got a shot to win the ACC.

This rivalry used to rival UNC/Duke at one point. Jason Williams 10 in a munite.
pimp.gif

You're delusional if you think Duke and Maryland ever had a rivalry and that their games rivaled Duke/UNC. Only people who think Duke/Maryland is a rivalry are Maryland fans. Get that dumb @*#@ out of here.

Got a basketball game tonight @ 9 (Go figure) so I'm probably going to miss the majority, if not all of the game.

6iqzpk.jpg

Skip that !#$* bro...
Jason Williams 10 in a minute.
pimp.gif

One of my favorite Duke memories.  I got that !#$* taped on a vhs.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...BUT:
You're delusional if you think Duke and Maryland ever had a rivalry andthat their games rivaled Duke/UNC. Only people who think Duke/Marylandis a rivalry are Maryland fans. Get that dumb @*#@ out of here.
^THIS

Duke gets the W...have no clue and don't care by how much.  I will die laughing though if these boys let Zoubs look like Cole Aldrich again.
roll.gif
smh.gif

It's funny because the only people that I really here talking about it being a rivalry are duke fans always saying that we aren't there rival.
roll.gif

*angry duke fan* "Terps aren't are rival UNC is!!!"

*MD fan* "and?"

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You're delusional if you think Duke and Maryland ever had a rivalry and that their games rivaled Duke/UNC. Only people who think Duke/Maryland is a rivalry are Maryland fans. Get that dumb @*#@ out of here.

Ask Duke players from around 01-04 who they hated the most and they'll say MD over UNC.

Those games back in 00-01 and 01-02 were INTENSE

Fam, I was at Duke from 02 to 06 and good friends with alot of the ball players. Them dudes weren't worried about UMD AT ALL. If anything they were kinda confused by how much Maryland fans hated them when they'd go up to College Park.

Rivalry? It ain't a rivalry if both sides don't acknowledge it as such.

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

*angry duke fan* "Terps aren't are rival UNC is!!!"

*MD fan* "and?"
This is exactly how it goes. I know I good amount of Duke fans (I'm from MD) and they're always talking that UNC rivalry talk.

Any genius knows that's a storied rivalry.

We still don't $%!+ with Duke.

Back
Top Bottom