4 interviews within a 2 week period? NT Workforce come in....

Seems like the job market is getting better, since I graduated back in January. Now I got 4 job interviews lined up all within a 2 week period (1 on the 15, 1 on the 17, 1 on the 22 and 1 on the 23). 
Three of them are corporate jobs and one is summer intern position (paid with a stipend). I actually plan on starting my Master's this fall, so the intern position would work nicely, since it'll allow me to fully focus on school.

So how does one go by handling 4 interviews. How can I tell an employer that I am waiting on other interviews without directly saying that. I know some places will offer you the job on the spot (as my last job) so what can I do to "suspend" the offer till I hear from others?

Why can't you say you have other interviews? It's been a while since I've been through the process, but I never recall that as a "don't do" item. In fact, wouldn't it seem that you're more sought after?

Originally Posted by stylez23

How can I tell an employer that I am waiting on other interviews without directly saying that. I know some places will offer you the job on the spot (as my last job) so what can I do to "suspend" the offer till I hear from others?

Letting your employer know you have other options isn't necesarilly a bad thing, let's them know you're being sought after. It can also give you leverage when negotiating your salary if you're hired.

Back
Top Bottom