4 NEW LEBRON AF1 PE EDIT** 80 LEBRON AF1 PE PICS ***

damn. maroon/caro blue and suede seafoam joints is :pimp:
pimp.gif
x 1000. many i don't really like i kinda hate the orca-style colorblocking :rolleyes
eyes.gif

VAN
HALEN​

those teal suedes are :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Teal Suedes. :pimp:
pimp.gif
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

those womens shoes have been in stores... at least Ive seen those somewhere

and those seafoam and maroom forces are too legit
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

It must be nice to grow up, get a contract w/the sneaker company you love and then say...

"gimme air forces ones in all 64 colors of the Crayola box."

gotbronsniketyson3.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nike needs to drop these ASAP!NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

i see a couple of my old pics in there. :pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

wow. it must be nice to be able to have nike just make whatever color AF1's you could ever want. those maroon and blue ones are sick.

The seafoams, coach leathers, black/teals and burgundy/carolinas are all bananas. Burgundy/teals might be one of the dopest AF1s I have ever seen. Clearly Nike can design dope AF1s. Why don't they actually release them to the public?
TEAM-AF-ONE

you know, those LeBron 2 and LeBron 3 - inspired AF1s didn't even really hit the PE AF1 channels. wonder what became of those.

and the leather on the coach browns is definitely butter.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Back
Top Bottom