412 nters Where You Coppin the OLNL?

Dude dont you think its a little early to plan for a "Camp Out"

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

^^^^yea and no, it is but you have to at least put the though in ya head so you can make sure you get the money. I know thats what I need to do, wit college, phone and car payments, I need to plan ahead ahead, but of course that's just me.

^I guess you got a point there.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION

160 just aint stressom cause he already got his pair lol....but yea its just 2 put the thoughts in peoples head....i would care if only me mike blacc and my @#%$ sligh went....just thought it would be something fun 2 plan 4

Man Believe me I am looking to get another set when they release.

^^^They that serious 160? I really aint the jordan I/Dunks kind of dude but I like these, despite them bein a pack. But off topic what are he NIKE ID Cards and what purpose do they serve?

I was never a bug fan of the jordan 1's and still and not.But I do want to get a second set of the BMP pack. The only other jordan one I got a double of was the black/gold 1's from 2003. But I sold my double 2 years later. Thi swill be the only other jordan 1 double I want this year.

Kinda sucks that these are coming out in a set..All i want are the black toes.. :\
ohwell.gif

what you got?
aim: itsandrewfoo

i dont get how you could NOT love the other colorway....but im trin 2 cop x2...and 160....why pay 400 plus for a pack when you could get 2 for that same price? idk i guess u just wanted them early....i didnt really "camp out" for the DMPs so this should be fun...whos coppin this pack AND grabbed the DMP? only 1 month 2 go peoples!!!!

PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

Because I did not pay $400.00 i paid Alot less.

^^^^Ahhhh you got a hook up that's whassup, I be tryna look for hook ups like that but I can't seem to find ppl that's willin to look out, I aint got a problem returnin the favor.

Well what would you suggest be done Mr. Mez One? I wear a common size and these are hyped up and I aint tryna lose out again like the DMP because I got there too late, and I was there like 2-3hrs before opening. Ppl claim that GR's are never gon sell out and then turn around and cant get they size by noon. Packs are always hyped, even lame ones (i.e. Thunder and Lightning)

Finishline at Ross Park is gettin in 24 pairs of the OLNL and they MIGHT be takin pre orders on that friday...or at least the dude that worked there said hes trin 2 get his manager 2 take pre orders...i know a spot that has them and they said today they are releasin them on the 14th...ima grab my pair within the next few days but until im 100% sure they are droppin there i wont say where...keep checkin back though cause thats a good look imo lol...

PITTSBURGH STAND U!!!!

Back
Top Bottom