46 months of Collection Evolution Unveiled (updated 10/27/08)Tour x History Lesson pg1

nice stuff 3 4 5
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

wally: of topic question: do trainers 1 fit true to size? i heard they run half size smaller
thx! Karl
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

very nice trainers man
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

^^very nice, air trainers have a wonderful history behind them and are still underrated up till now, that's good news for you! u need to add some safari trainers in to your stash!

its kinda nice to see a lack of jordans in a collection post
"My pimp game proper, my inf' aim proper
So run and I will hit you like Jeremiah Trotter
Yessuh! Call me, young Carter
My leather so soft and I be stunt'n like my dada
Ya dig?"

hey guys. im a few posts over my traditional 1,000th post interval collection photo post, but i decided to post # 6,000 in here below my 5,000th post

Congrats on your 6K... fantastic stuff! and so clean too...

how many of those are still DS?

I'm still looking for those zoom trainer 1's...

i dont have too many DS shoes thankfully.

DS are as follows for those interested:

-top row: SC Trainer Escape, One of the sc cement trainer low's
-2nd row: Celtic trainer IIIs, one of the extra med balls, all greys have yet to be worn
-3rd row: -2 of the zoom trainers are DS. -1 trainer 1 low is DS. -both havens are DS. and one of the ft trainer lows is DS.
-4th row: Orcas are unused, along with the Phytons and book of one greys. I then have an extra 2002 checkerboard unused green, an extra 2000 unusedchlorophyll, as well as one 2000 varisty red DS models. The rest are used and abused
-botton row: The 91 trainer OG, and black model with white swoosh are DS. The black grey zoom trainer and the trainer 1 low in black grey are also DS.

The rest are rotation based. The vast majority of the DS models are just duplicates of shoes I really enjoy wearing. I have to have the backups because I cantrelye on Nike to reproduce a Retro in a timely fashion

You have an amazing collection Wally. Thanks for sharing bro!

Question for you: Do you get trainers in just your size?

nice trainer collection. interesting fact. the trainer branch of shoes was made targeted at people who were lazy and on the couch all day but wanted the sportyfeel. lol

the 3s look kinda suspect. not sure tho.

nice set of trainers u got there
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom