48 y/o Black dude explains why he dates White girls now Vol. Jungle Fever

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

On the real though it all depends on the intelligence of the girls you encounter. An uneducated female of any race is a problem not worth dealing with.
pimp.gif

Maynne. I was just telling my boy, that I'm leaving black women alone. They are too defensive, too hardheaded, whine and cry too much and are bighypocryites and theya re sneaky. I have been testing the other dating scene out such as non black, I dont want to date all 100% white women and so far iswaaaaay better then black scene. I'm about to make the full switch soon.

I'm so fed up with black women. Now days when i'm at a bar or whatever i walk right past the black girls to the non black women crowd and I get dirtylooks and all..LOL

The reality is, that he seem to be very intelligent. But his logic is extremely flawed.

And he is clearly hurt and disgruntled by his past and his mom saying I dont love you.

Damn he just ethered black women. I agree with the points he made though. Most are mad defensive and just straight up #@!@+!%, I can't speak for all blackwomen but black women from NY are some of the worst individuals you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting. I'm a chill man and I know I'm a goodperson, so I just don't have time for attitudes and nonsense when its not warranted.

My dude i'm starting to think you don't even like women.

On another note, do not take relationship advice from a 50 yr old with an earring that's "still looking".

How can this clown talk about black women being confused....look at him....getting beat up by Persian women and not stereotyping them....but using that asanother opportunity to knock black women.

Idiot.

Very few men are strong enough to handle a black woman without going crazy or CBing them. This guy has very weak, feminine tendencies and he probably gotwalked over.

Well he only dated one Persian woman, but in comparison he dated many black women. Most of his points were valid though. Its one thing to stand up foryourself, its another thing to be a straight up %%*++ for no reason. I only mess with black chicks at my school, I'd never date a regular black girl fromback home. It has a lot to do with the individuals level of education IMO, black women in college from my experience are more laid back and chill. The onesthat haven't lost their attitudes...well no one really messes with them.

Valid points or not, I'm not messing with a dude that's obviously failed relationship-wise thus far.

That goes for women of all races though.

People that are in college are usually a little better off in life or aiming to be better.

He seem to have a problem with every other race of women besides white women, not just blacks and he obviously has an affinity for white culture.

From the video it looks like he just has some feminine tendencies, problems with his own ethnic image and a bad history with his mother that he reflects onblack women.

As a man that has dealt with women of a lot of different ethnicities....there are women with issues from every walk of life.

I've dealt with Dominicanas that were straight non-stop partying gold-diggers and DR women who were bookworms, loyal, quiet, could care less about materialwealth and just wanted to raise a good family.

I've dealt with white women who are obnoxious as hell, alcoholics that can't control themselves in public and I've been with dynamic, comfortingand sophisticated white beauties.

I've went out with many black girls that are loud, confused and dramatic and I have been with many more black women that were so compatible, had thebiggest heart, minds and souls ever....that carried themselves like female royalty, would take a bullet for you or give their last just to make you happy.

Dude is a complete clown that shouldn't be taken seriously.

He seems to have more problems than just his encounters with black women.

But with all of the anti-black female sentiment swirling around American society....i'm sure most of y'all will just use this as another opportunity tothrow cheap jabs.

i heard the first few seconds and just had to shut it off. i don't think i could listen to that voice for 9 minutes.

who cares theres idiots in every race and naturally people are attracted to the other races its natural selection among species

He seems to have issues with women moreso than women of a particular color imo. A few of people in this thread though seem bent on holding onto certainstereotypes so I'd say some of you are just as screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom